• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So, how did you play today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threw 4 solid rounds in last couple days.

When I am perfectly flexing my Wasp, I'm dialed in. It's my calibration measure. It's all about form. My drives are killing it, but again, it goes back to the Wasp. When it's on...its all on.

Right now, I'm nicely calibrated.

Time for a road trip :)

Did field work and destroyed my index finger... Rips Suck!

Fieldwork yesterday. Great to finally have some nice weather and get out and work the kinks out. A long ways to go to get back up to speed.....and first tourney of the year in a week and a half. No rush...

Last edited:
Got out to my home course for the first time this season and got in 2 rounds (mid & short tees). Felt awesome to get out. Put up some solid rounds (1 off my personal best on each). Had a few very, very nice drives.

Played the Rocklin, CA course for the second time this morning. Time spent disc golfing is hard to complain about, but my game was worse than usual. Very little accuracy in all phases. I was pulling drives to the right most of the day, and realized after the round that I was probably dropping my elbow as I pulled. Learning is fun, too, heh.

First round this spring yesterday. 58 at Parma. Got some serious winter rust to knock off.

Played three solid rounds today. A little windy, but a great day for golf!

Started out at Oakwood. Warship was working well in the woods. Finally birdied the obnoxious uphill hole #15 with my Jade.

Switched to my Axiom Nutsac for the Valley. Added an Insanity to the mix; sick glide but the release angles were giving me a bit of trouble.

Kept the Axiom Nutsac for Kaposia. Inspire was, um, inspired and the Insanity (now dialed in a bit) was just bombing. Parked #16 with the Proxy with a tasty downhill hyzer-flip line.

A little tired now. Early to bed tonight to dream of more DG... ;)

Just some minimal field work today. Been nursing a muscle pull in my back this week (suffered on Monday), so this is the first day I have thrown since Sunday. Not bad, but still nervous to throw hard. Looking forward to a day off on Monday and a full week to recuperate!

felt like my timing was a little better today. Still played pretty bad. 20+mph swirling winds :thmbdown:

Played 18 at Seneca after work on a gorgeous spring evening. Testing the Insanity and baseline Truth on most shots. Love the grip on the Truth, had some beautiful approaches with it. Also had some nice drives with the Insanity, even though it might overlap with the Hatchet for me.

Had a really nice round at Diamond X last night. 15-25 mph winds usually ruin a round out there and it did for my buddies but for some reason I just cruised right through. Nothing too flashy, just made the putts that were close enough and didn't take any serious damage. Ended at 4 under, very happy with that.

Played in the Fools Fest at FDR State Park yesterday in 25-35 mph winds. Played Am1 and shot a 54 the first round which happened to be my first 1000+ rated round(1002). Only shot 3 strokes off Steve Brinster which was cool. Took home the W with a 978 rated second round and got an invite to the USADGC. Awesome day.

About as nice a weather as we can expect in the Finnish spring :D and finally beat my PB at the local course. Funny as the previous PB was from the very first time we had played the winter layout, since then we've been hitting the course 4-6 rounds a month, tied it twice, but could not improve. Today even managed to birdie the two holes that I hadn't yet birdied. Strange how not having to throw stationary (or run on ice) can improve one's distance :p . Of course, putts were sticking in the chains as well, no chain-outs at all during the PB round, also finally starting to get a feel for the new Legacy Clutct I added as my putter.

Friend who I play with lost a disc (his fourth, I'm still at no losses), but then got his first ace on a hole where he normally throws the disc he lost, had to throw a different disc and straight into the basket :hfive: . Of course, I'm still looking for my first ace :thmbdown: (we started at the same time, but he's a lucky swine in most sports/games)

Brought the new dog to Seneca on another glorious spring day. New dog behaved so well I let her off leash on the creek holes, and she released energy by running full-speed circles while staying close, and then recalled enthusiastically every time I called.

Discing was good, too. Still not in midseason form, but had some beautiful approaches with the Envy. The Envy just seems very intuitive, and if I throw two they usually land side by side. I think the Envy will have the summer to solidify its place in the bag.

i played decent, my timing felt good, felt great torque thru my uncoil had a few BIG, controlled drives. My putting was really good also. my last round finished me a 52 from longs at highland park, joliet in the 20+mph, my best there for the year.

Tough weekend in windy conditions at muddy Borderland SP. Still snow in spots. Plus 5 yesterday, plus 6 today. Must have 50 putts between the two rounds.

I've lost a lot of strength after playing so hard that I couldn't fight off a late-season flu. Today was a good day to get back out: no wind to speak of, no precip, and no cold. My drives are off, but I threw some looooooooonnng putts to save par. One long putt about 65' away from the basket closed out today's round. Personal best at a non-home course: -1: two birds, one bogey at Village Greens Tags with the Mile High crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.