• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So if you had a Disc Golf shopping spree....

PIAS is the only decent seller in Duluth and it just so happens I went through all there shelves a few days ago.

Black star Boss
Z buzz x2
Yeti Pro Aviar (just to try it out)
Star Max
Roc3
Tern

Right now, I need another Northman, a fresh Ascent, a bright QOLF, and a soft SOLS.
Anything left over I would just get a gift certificate for Rice R Roni.

I just spent 100 at DD.
Commander bag
ESP Buzz (misprint)
Z Hornet (misprint)
Just got the discs for backups and to get over 100 for free shipping:D

I would now like to return my D4 (too much) and my Champ Viking (because the Saint is bananas).

I would replace them with another M3 and Saint.

Winner !

Strangely enough. , I missed a call from South Carolina yesterday and I had to call back to see who it was !

Well , it was Innova letting me know that I had won a monthly contest I entered prolly at least a year ago !

Turned out to be a swag bag , but I'm gonna add some discs to it since I'm in Canada and its painful buying discs at double American prices . At this point , I'm trying to stop picking out discs at 14 , with 3 more for a buddy who lost 2 last time out .

Hopefully , my winnings will cost me less than $200 !:clap:

I don't consider $100 a shopping spree, I've spent that much on discs many times.

With almost 300 discs at home there's nothing I really need. And I have backups for almost everything I throw.

But if I had to spend $100 I would start with Latitude putters. I have an all Latitude bag for casual play but I don't have any putters for it yet. That's probably the only gap I have in any of my bags.

After that maybe I'd back up a couple of my XLs or maybe an ESP Avenger to try. Maybe I'd grab some Westside to try.

Lol $100? That's my usual budget when I go to DD in lewisville lol.

Last purchase was
Used Z Talon ($10)
Used CFR Metal Flake Teedevil ($10) For a buddy
FR Lucid Suspect
FR Fuzion Trespass x2
BioFuzion Fugitive
Used Something for my brother lol idk what it was.

$100 right now I would get.
A Purple Potion Mojo, just because.

Id go with

DX teebirds
Dri fit shirts
Flat firebird
A Cool towel or something

Kudos to your GF. To the people saying "oh, I spent more than that in my last order", who cares, he's got 100$ to spend, let him enjoy it.

Who cares how much money he has to spend.

I'd spend it at a strip club. To many new discs to remember. Buy a VOODOO best bags ever!

I'd probably get a few discs I've been wanting to try but haven't found justice in buying them..
A light weight GL XxX (165g/166g)
175g Opto Trident
175g Judge
Max weight Tournament Warship
Max weight VIP or tournament underworld.