• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So if you had a Disc Golf shopping spree....

jumbo

So my wife has blessed me with a disc golf shopping spree at the local dynamic discs store. It made me curious to see what everyone would get if they had free reign of the store :D. Hypothetical budget -- $100. Go

169 Gram pink Volt
169 VIP underworld
Anniversay Buzz
Lucid first run Suspect
3 sss Voodoo putters :D

andddddd whatever other stupid swag I could fit in with the last few dollars.

If I had an extra $100 right now, this is what I would go with:

Suspect x 2
Tangent x 2
VIP Stag x 2
Zero Hard Pure

5 Glo Z Zones

It's the only thing in my bag that I feel like I don't have enough backups of.

I don't consider $100 a shopping spree, I've spent that much on discs many times.

With almost 300 discs at home there's nothing I really need. And I have backups for almost everything I throw.

But if I had to spend $100 I would start with Latitude putters. I have an all Latitude bag for casual play but I don't have any putters for it yet. That's probably the only gap I have in any of my bags.

After that maybe I'd back up a couple of my XLs or maybe an ESP Avenger to try. Maybe I'd grab some Westside to try.

my fiance did this a few weeks ago for my bday.
Had $100, got:
VIP Giant, Tourney King, Tourney warship, 2 soft pures, sinus, stag, and a new mf towel. Little over $100.

If I was forced to spend $100 on discs right now, I would probably grab a tangent and an amp, duplicates of my Lace and Volt, and a medium eclipse Anode.

TP Tursas, TP Stag, TP Underworld, GL River <163g, 2nd Run Mace 170g and a new towel and birdie bag.

If I had $100, I'd be disappointed if I had to spend it all at DD.

I'd try to get 4 max weight old soft Pro Rhynos from the MP

100 bucks is about 7-8 discs. Since Christmas, I've probably done that or something close to it like four times.

From my last order, I ordered 4 Pro Pigs, 2 Ice Bowl Champ TL's, a C-PD and a BioFusion Escape. About $105 total.

Last edited:
Ur wife rocks & I approve ur picks.

I'll take:
175 flat top firebird
172ish Flat top KC Roc
Lucid Suspect
2 Dx teebirds
Dx glow Aviar
A dirt bag & some minis to finish

Maybe add a shirt to push it over $100 if I bat my eyes & give the puppy dog face.

$100 I'd buy myself one of those portable baskets so I could practice mid and putt shots when I can't make it to the course!!!

I dunno. Last time I was at gggt I picked up a handful of backups - 3 dx teebirds, 3 firebirds, 2 kc rocs. and I built a bag for the gf, a diamond, stratus, and dx leopard. total was right around 100.

I've probably spent 150 bucks on discs in the past year. So, $100 now would be a really nice treat.

I think I'd pick up a couple heavy Shocks, another Tangent, and 4 more 172 N Ions for putting/approach practice.

Latest posts