• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

So who's the Ronda Rousey of Pro Disc Golf???!!

So basically the question is who was one of the best discerns but fell off and freaking sucks now compared to how they were? Basically every disc golfer that has passed their prime. But Shoesterick was the main one that came to mind. Everyone has been saying "once he fixes that Hitch in his putt" ...he is not gonna fix that hitch. He played the whole year putting like that. Did anyone see any change in his putt? No. Yes he can beat any of us regular Am golfers, but he is way down the line now in Open field when it comes to him playing against all the top pros at the same event. Yeah, he will win c tier every now and then, but when the big guns are there, he's doesn't stand a chance. I don't think I'm alone in thinking this.

So basically the question is who was one of the best discerns but fell off and freaking sucks now compared to how they were? Basically every disc golfer that has passed their prime. But Shoesterick was the main one that came to mind. Everyone has been saying "once he fixes that Hitch in his putt" ...he is not gonna fix that hitch. He played the whole year putting like that. Did anyone see any change in his putt? No. Yes he can beat any of us regular Am golfers, but he is way down the line now in Open field when it comes to him playing against all the top pros at the same event. Yeah, he will win c tier every now and then, but when the big guns are there, he's doesn't stand a chance. I don't think I'm alone in thinking this.

He had two A-tier wins in 2016.

He took 7th at the Vibram Open beating "big guns" such as Nate Doss, Nate Sexton, Big Jerm, Nikko and some nobody named Paul McBeth.

You may not be alone, but your argument is flawed and not anchored in reality.

He played 30 events and made over $16,000.

Good analogy. Will is still a good player, but considering where he once was to where he is now, it's a huge dropoff. Ditto that for Rousey.

Q: Has this thread peaked?

A: Yes it has. And then some.
Nice try........

Q: What disc golf tournament result for a dominant player is the equilvalent of 2 consecutive Ronda Rousey KOs? ex. DNF, last, out of cash, etc.

Latest posts