• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Stolen Bag and Discs on Ebay?

The plot thickens!
seandacosta wrote:
My gear was in fact stolen a couple of months ago and I am already aware of it being on eBay I am currently the highest bidder and have already contacted the police please nobody contact the seller because the sting has already been set up ... Lol

Think you can steal from
seanyd and get away with it come on this guy must be new ;-)

I hope this sport never changes. I've never been a part of anything where fellow players you don't' even know look out for you.

I hope someone throws a destroyer right in his slutty region...

screengrabbed the post before ebay takes it down for posterity.

discthief.jpg

I love waking up in the morning knowing we all did a great thing last night. Especially Meulen for noticing it on ebay. This was just a all around good effort for the disc golf world.

this thread should be dedicated to everyone whos had their bag stolen, it sucked when it happened to me but now i feel like this gives me closure, i am at peace with the world today!

seandacosta wrote:
My gear was in fact stolen a couple of months ago and I am already aware of it being on eBay I am currently the highest bidder and have already contacted the police please nobody contact the seller because the sting has already been set up ... Lol

Think you can steal from

I hope some good deed doers don't try to help by bidding on the bag and out bidding the actual owner GOOD LUCK MAN!

damn nice job!.... we don't have to actually beat the thief do death, we could just find Ontario's most infamous smack down tree, tie him to it, and let the drivers fly!!!! 1point for legs, 2 for torso, 3 for head, and 5 for the crotch... we could make it an Ontario League/DGCR tournament event!

Possibly the BEST THREAD EVER on DGCR or any other disc golf site. This needs to be memorialized and TIMG should send out some mini's to the eagle eyes and sleuth detectives on this one!

Just amazing...now to catch the guy and turn his two "larger" testicles into "smaller" ones. :)

damn nice job!.... we don't have to actually beat the thief do death, we could just find Ontario's most infamous smack down tree, tie him to it, and let the drivers fly!!!! 1point for legs, 2 for torso, 3 for head, and 5 for the crotch... we could make it an Ontario League/DGCR tournament event!

Everyone use Flicks? Might get one to stick.

I sent the following to the seller:

The items in your auction have been confirmed to be stolen.
You should man up and contact the rightful owner.
If these items were bought in a thrift shop, I am sure he will reimburse your costs.
If this auction is allowed to continue and you sale "known stolen property" you are committing a criminal act.
The owners name is Sean Dacosta who lives Oakville, his number is (xxx)xxx-xxxx.
We hope you do the right thing in contacting him.

Phone number redacted for this post.

I sent the following to the seller:

The items in your auction have been confirmed to be stolen.
You should man up and contact the rightful owner.
If these items were bought in a thrift shop, I am sure he will reimburse your costs.
If this auction is allowed to continue and you sale "known stolen property" you are committing a criminal act.
The owners name is Sean Dacosta who lives Oakville, his number is (xxx)xxx-xxxx.
We hope you do the right thing in contacting him.

Phone number redacted for this post.

ummmmmmm.... this was posted above...

seandacosta wrote:

Think you can steal from

Latest posts