• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sweet Roc & Wizard Throws (For real this time!)

Awesome vid, man. I'm incredibly impressed with the shots you can make with a wizard and a roc.

i noticed the socks too :p i do the same thing when i have no more clean socks . it seems like the last 2 clean socks never match :D

I love seeing other people mash them tators with le rocs. We play big rim challenges sometimes and its always fun to mash em

Just some random black dude. You can see their group playing kickball on hole 24. Let some of the kids try throwing my putters, they had fun.

Considering your last videos with just Wizards, I was surprised to see you throwing Rocs on the shorter holes. Those recycle stamp organics are money! I have a gold stamped one that converted me to Wizards, and I've been using it as my pure putter ever since. Thanks for showing that you don't necessarily need drivers to throw a quality course well.

Yeah normally I'd drive with the putters on a lot of those like 1, 2, 3, 14, 20, 22 etc but was trying to get a lot of Roc shots in this video. I have a lot of putter videos already. Might make another one today at a 9 hole course, these are fun to do.

:|

.. this is my impressed face. now i have to go out in my back yard and learn to throw my mids 50' further.

I appreciate all the positive comments. I shot my first ever round with no pars, then shot another solid roundfrom the longs at my favorite 9 hole course. I'll get that uploaded tonight or tomorrow, it's a real cool course for how small it is.

Latest posts