• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] TeeBird

discflyer13

I recently bought one of these fine pieces of plastic, and I find that it works well for me. I'm wondering what other people think about it...please share.

I have only been playing a few months and was recommended one and just got it this weekend. I really like it so far. I can throw it almost to just as far as my faster discs, but for some reason I just love throwing my fast ones that people say I shouldn't ;)

I had one, loved it. I lost it at Windwood. Was pissed. I bought a new one, threw it in a pond... I hadn't even grown to love it again. I bought a new one, plays well, but doesn't compare to my first one... I miss my first one.

I have only been playing a few months and was recommended one and just got it this weekend. I really like it so far. I can throw it almost to just as far as my faster discs, but for some reason I just love throwing my fast ones that people say I shouldn't ;)

Join the club....sounds like me and my champ groove.

I threw a TeeBird and liked it enough. But then I picked up my friend's TL (TeeBird Long) and absolutely loved it. I have a Star TL and it's one of my favorite discs.

hands down, one of the best discs ever made.......many people will agree upon this......versatility, control, good speed and glide, and easy to come by.......unless you throw the rare ones :]

Is the TL a distance driver version of it?

It's an understable version of it. They compliment each other nicely and both the Teebird and TL are pretty long compared to other fairway drivers.

TeeBird & TL = awesome discs. I have 3 TLs and 2 TeeBirds in my bag as well as a champ glo of each in my glow set. Just hit my first ace with a TL a couple weeks ago :)

TeeBird is simple one of the best discs ever. I have 3 in my bag. And if you are ever able to get a 11x kc pro teebird its def the best ever. Hard to come by but well worth the money. My favorite disc hands down.

Teebird is a favorite of ALOT of folks, myself included. Once you are very comfortable with it you can then decided what you would want a different driver to do in comparison. More overstable, more understable, faster, slower etc.

I loved my first TeeBird, too, but threw it into a lake on accident.
I have an old TeeBird-L Special Edition that is great and also get along great with the TL.

I started throwing one a few weeks ago. I'm liking it so far. I'm getting more accurate with the TeeBird than some of the other faster drivers.