• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Ask MJ & Comet Love Thread

Sorry... this was the best I could find in two minutes.

picture.php

Hey MJ, saw you were throwing the kong on instagram. Any thoughts on the flight? How does it compare to a force or a crank? Looking forward to seeing you play in tournaments this year.

Hey MJ, saw you were throwing the kong on instagram. Any thoughts on the flight? How does it compare to a force or a crank? Looking forward to seeing you play in tournaments this year.

It's in between the two somewhere, but I would call it closer to the force. Thinking a big arm could bomb the hell out of them

It's in between the two somewhere, but I would call it closer to the force. Thinking a big arm could bomb the hell out of them

Not sure if you've ever tried one, but if you've thrown a DGA hurricane could you place that in the Force/Kong/Crank spectrum? Since I've been carrying them they seem to be that sweet spot in the middle of a Force and Crank. The Kong sounds a little too overstable for my arm.

Not sure if you've ever tried one, but if you've thrown a DGA hurricane could you place that in the Force/Kong/Crank spectrum? Since I've been carrying them they seem to be that sweet spot in the middle of a Force and Crank. The Kong sounds a little too overstable for my arm.

I'd think the Kong would be a blip less stable than the hurricanes

Hey MJ, I'm really insecure about my putting. Been playing for a year soon and I have just try to copy different pros putting styles, but neither I have tried feels natural... I watch some pro and I'm like "Hey, that Josh Anthon is putting really well maybe I should try to put like him"...
Have not found "my own" putting style yet that feels natural. Do you have any quick tips for me or general thoughts about putting?
Thanks!

MJ - any word on 2019 sig series comets yet? I'll pick at least one up (have a nice stash of 2017/2018 still too) especially if they are in a neat plastic. I'm sure the timelines are all weird this year due to all the new releases and such.

Hey MJ, I'm really insecure about my putting. Been playing for a year soon and I have just try to copy different pros putting styles, but neither I have tried feels natural... I watch some pro and I'm like "Hey, that Josh Anthon is putting really well maybe I should try to put like him"...
Have not found "my own" putting style yet that feels natural. Do you have any quick tips for me or general thoughts about putting?
Thanks!

Putting is all about finding a comfort zone and style that feels good for you. The best way to go about it is to start working on nothing but really short ones, until you start to make a high percentage of them. And by short, I mean really short, like 10 footers and learn how to make those first. Then take a step back and work from there

MJ - any word on 2019 sig series comets yet? I'll pick at least one up (have a nice stash of 2017/2018 still too) especially if they are in a neat plastic. I'm sure the timelines are all weird this year due to all the new releases and such.

It will come out at the same time as the last few years. Normally released the weekend of bowling green Ams

Hey MJ, I look forward to seeing you on some lead cards this year!
Question:
I love my Z comet (MJ sig series of course). Wondering what you might recommend for something with a similar flight, but can handle more torque? Almost like a Comet "OS" if it existed?

Cheers!

Hey MJ, I look forward to seeing you on some lead cards this year!
Question:
I love my Z comet (MJ sig series of course). Wondering what you might recommend for something with a similar flight, but can handle more torque? Almost like a Comet "OS" if it existed?

Cheers!

The closest thing to that you will find would be just hinting for domey, and stiff comets in glo plastic

Are you thinking about doing an in the bag this year MJ? What are your thoughts on in the bag videos? Are there any new molds in your bag this season or any behind tested?

Are you thinking about doing an in the bag this year MJ? What are your thoughts on in the bag videos? Are there any new molds in your bag this season or any behind tested?

He is throwing the Kong according to the commentary for Throw Down...

Congrats Paul but it would have been equally cool had he skipped this event and we got to see MJ and Chris duke it out in sudden death for 1st.

No Ken Climo again this year huh? That hip must be really busted up, bummed for ya champ

Latest posts