• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Best disc no one throws

I traded for a KC Pro Cheetah that was made in Champion plastic. With no wind it flies like a beat in Viper, with wind it flies like a DX Cheetah would when thrown into the wind. I'm struggling to see how popular these would become.

I'm also a big fan of the QMS. It's a very underrated mid. If I could find a stiff one I'd probably be able to have it as the only midrange mold in my bag.

APX's/Reefs are pretty slept on. Ions have a lot of online hype but are still pretty rare unless your a plastic fiend. Vikings are pretty cool.

But yeah, QMS's have my vote.

Those Nebulas are pretty cool too, I've heard. :rolleyes:

I carry the sirius plastic version of the QMS... the sirius Aurora MS. It's stiff and tough. It's my favorite disc. Good luck finding one retail. I had to order mine online.

DG Aotearoa Tui, Lattitude 64 Core, Starfire. I've seen lots of millennium discs round the course. Aviars are popular, am I the only one that uses a JK pro x though?

Driver #2 by lighting it is pretty straight almost more mid than driver, but it floats. I know several people that throw dragons or vikings. If cheetahs came in premium plastic they would sell, but I also heard that the mold didn't take well to those plastics.

I actually found someone who threw a Teebird.

It was DX and I was joyous, then he told me he only bought it cuz of the sweet coloring. It was Purple DX with white striations through it and a green stamp. It was pretty.

does anyone throw lat 64 spikes. i tryed one yesterday and i was surprised how straight and accurate it was with a little snap. with a name like spike i expected a hooker

I don't know anyone else who throws gazelles. I throw three dx 1 sorta new one beat up and one old dx in not bad condition. I also hyzer flip a 9x kc pro gazelle. I love the way these things glide. I have stopped using them as much recently since I've stated to disc back up. But I still like them as a fairway driver or a turnover disc that will hold any line but starts out with a nice little predictable fade.

I don't know anyone else who throws gazelles.

Pleased ta meetcha. Now you do.

I love the way these things glide. I have stopped using them as much recently since I've stated to disc back up. But I still like them as a fairway driver or a turnover disc that will hold any line but starts out with a nice little predictable fade.

AND fight the wind. :hfive:

There are lots of champ gazelles to be had lately, especially in glow. MUCH better situation than last summer when they were totally discontinued for like a month. I'd still love to see a Star Gazelle to compete with the ESP Cyclones.
Yeah, $20 CFR discs. I'd like to see a production run of regular Pro-plastic Gazelles and Cheetahs so they would be relatively inexpensive and stocked in most stores. Star would be cool also.

who has thrown an innova SL. the starfire long. that disc is a less flippy valk with more glide.

I'm on the Gazelle train also since we got the Champ glow ones in for a few of our tournaments.

I've been steering away from ordering high speed drivers and working on getting the Intermediate/Recreational/Novice division players to get fairway drivers in their bags.

What's your thoughts on it?

Buddy and I discussed it during doubles tonight, and through PMs with brotherdave it made me think more.

My thought was a XS, no ones even heard of one here and none of the shops even carry it. Always thought it was a decent wider feeling Valk that I just never put in my bag.

One answer that came up is a Gateway Apache, another guy said Viking. I've seen people here with Vikings in the bag, but neither of the other 2.

The XS is the best touch thumber disc Ive ever thrown, from 250 in deadly accurate.

I can't remember... have I said a TRACKER yet? Well, the answer is a Tracker. I honestly don't understand why this disc isn't part of the Discraft flagship crew (Buzzz, Nuke, etc).

Latest posts