• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2018 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Makes sense. Im a shoe hoarder so easy to pick out the double stitching all leather etc. Rather have hands on and feet in b4 i buy hate online shoe purchases but love being in the zon lol hear you.

Is this a shoe forum?

I'm guessing that Uli goes back to Innova.

I'm also looking forward to Nikko's new sig drawstring bag from Fossa.

You mean the backpack bag with the wide mouth opening up top??
Been wanting one of those:\;):p

Ricky's performance compared to Paul's the last 2 years might make negotiations tougher with Adidas. No doubt he's helped them sell more shoes, but when 98% of those sales are from disc golfers using steep online discount codes are they really gaining much? If those coupon codes start running at like 20% off instead of 40-50% with the same type of volume then I'd say that's a much better measure. There's a definite impact on sales, but how many of these dudes who bought their shoes for $60 are going to pay $100+ for them when Adidas feels they no longer have to give them away?

I got my last 2 pair on EBAY for 90 bucks each including shipping

I like Columbia Redmond and the Keens I'm wearing now as far as footwear.

As far as the topic: Sam Shiley to Prodigy.

I agree.

And nothing pisses me off more than watching a pair of shoes I paid $125 for disintegrate in 3 months.

I have lots of nice shoes, I just don't play disc golf in them.

and nothning pisses me off more than reading 2 pages about shoes and sucks when we should be discussing pros. add each other on facebook and message each other there

and nothning pisses me off more than reading 2 pages about shoes and sucks when we should be discussing pros. add each other on facebook and message each other there

You just be new here. Besides for the most part the ship has sailed on movement for the top pros so this thread is pretty much dead.

You just be new here. Besides for the most part the ship has sailed on movement for the top pros so this thread is pretty much dead.

Joined 2012. I just avoid talking to most of you monsters on here. Its a different breed of people here.

How long does Uli have left with prodigy after this year?

Wow! A simple forum thread drift in a thread where we talk/gossip/ponder about people we don't personally know sends you into a rage?:p

And we're monsters to boot! Why are you here then?

Hmmm:popcorn:

Joined 2012. I just avoid talking to most of you monsters on here. Its a different breed of people here.

Sounds like you should have stuck to not conversing with us monsters.

*also, I smell an alt account

to answer your question: 2018 is the last year on his two year contract with them.

-sincerely, Monster

I'm just throwing this out there so I can hold myself accountable for it next year -

Zero Prodigy disc golfers will win a NT event this year in the MPO division.

And I believe that Cat will find her patience again, and retake the women's division.

I'm just throwing this out there so I can hold myself accountable for it next year -

Zero Prodigy disc golfers will win a NT event this year in the MPO division.

And I believe that Cat will find her patience again, and retake the women's division.

Well, that's all fine and good, but . . . . . what about their shoes? :p

I think we were being referred to as monsters in a playful way.

Still, the politically correct way to refer to me is Wild Thing!:D

Latest posts