• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable re-attempt at a 2020 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Her Deputy is a big part of her game. .not a super easy disc to replace
So if she goes to Discraft and get´s her own line of discs. . a "deputy like" putter is my guess as her first disc

Last edited:
Congratulations to those who predicted Paige would be going to Innova Champion Discs!

Screenshot of Innova's YouTube videos from earlier today:
TR1Kob4.jpg

This image enhanced
AAFC1cs.jpg

kind of odd that companies are talking to players that are under contract . . can you even do that?

This isn't like changing teams within a league that has rules against it. It all depends on the contract itself.

If I am a good salesman nothing stops a rival company from trying to poach me away.

Paul leaving Innova was unexpected. . but Paige leaving her "DD family" is SUPER unexpected, they must have given her an offer she just could not say no to.

But every single discgolf pro HAS to see what Paul got with Discraft and think…"i want that to"
To get your own line of discs is going to be "the thing" to get into your contract

I don't see Innova giving Paige her own line of discs.

Who knows, maybe they've changed their view after losing McBeth and Ricky's potential for not being in top shape for 2020.

Last edited:

Who knows, maybe they've changed their view after losing McBeth's and Ricky's potential for not being in top shape for 2020.

No, Innova will not give her a own line. . i can´t ever see that happening
Maybe 1-2 Sig. disc

In far more important news, I am excited to announce I have reached an agreement with Dynamic Discs for the 2020 season. In exchange for cash and other considerations, I am not to be seen in public throwing their discs, as they are concerned I will hurt their sales.

I heard that that YouTube link was a photoshop job, or someone said that is was Innova was telling some of it's players. But, that doesn't look like a typical Innova video thumbnail.

***I am not confident in this one way or the other.

DD never really pushed the Convict, her first sig disc, and then pretty much pushed the Getaway into that slot. I always found that odd, though I've heard very mixed reviews on the Convict.

DD never really pushed the Convict, her first sig disc, and then pretty much pushed the Getaway into that slot. I always found that odd, though I've heard very mixed reviews on the Convict.

That's because the Convict is weird, in a bad way. And that's not coming from a DD hater. Don't know if it's because of the odd blunt wing or what, but they're somewhat OS in normal conditions but US in a headwind. I've never seen anything like them

Who knows, maybe they've changed their view after losing McBeth and Ricky's potential for not being in top shape for 2020.

Hopefully Innova has learned their lesson with the Ricky debacle. Maybe Paige's contract will have a mandatory antibiotics clause that is triggered if she ever contracts Lyme disease.

I heard that that YouTube link was a photoshop job, or someone said that is was Innova was telling some of it's players. But, that doesn't look like a typical Innova video thumbnail.

***I am not confident in this one way or the other.

I wouldn't be surprised. I also think it's fake.

I call it now: Henna to Innova, Paige back to Discraft. And I hope to look like a fool in a few hours :D:D:D

Latest posts