• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] THE ION, IN NEUTRON

Why not? It takes all of 7 seconds to check the newest post on a thread:|
I'm not in the habit of checking in on the 2 year old, 1000 page Ion thread expecting to see something new, even if there is new information.
If you want to take all specificity out of the equation, why not move the Ion, Axis, Anode, and Volt mega-threads into the MVP ultra mega-thread?

Thanks UPS:thmbup:

I am one for having single disc megathreads, but an entire company does get a tad hectic to say the least (company megathreads on DGR come to mind). Didn't mean to sound like an *******, I guess since everyone has been anticipating the Volt this seems like the one time you would actually start checking the MVP thread, that's all.

i checked before I posted....technecially I had the thread up before the post was made in the mvp thread.

Then YOUU could have been the lucky poster to beat them to it, in that thread.

^^^How? Then cmrichar [MVP] wouldn't have needed to post it...no redundancy there:popcorn:

EDIT: ...in that thread.

Last edited:
A storm trooper soft Anode? Can't wait!

Would be great if this plastic allowed for some lighter weights in all their discs.

Nothing wrong with making new threads. Keeps the forum alive!!

Coming from a person who joined the forums 2 months ago, and already has 300 posts...

Please realize, about 70% of what's posted on this forum, is strictly clutter and annoying posts that have no informational value. I love MVP, I have every mold they make in my bag, along with about 20 backup Ions which are about half 2nd run and half early proton run. That being said, there have been 3 new MVP threads made within 24 hours, that is not only annoying for the long time forum goers(I haven't even been here that long, but I'm already annoyed), but also a hassle for people who are actually looking through the forums and have to sift through 3 pages of threads that are nothing but clutter to find anything of substance. Not to mention it makes using the search function hell when there's 20 threads about one disc that all say the same thing.

/rant

This is cool, I've been putting with a medium 2nd run black on black Ion lately because my Protons are a bit too gummy in the Summer, so if I like Neutron in the Volt I'll probably snag a few of these to keep for backups.

These will be medium only for awhile. I asked about softs and they said neutron softs are still to be determined. Blanks will be available which is always nice.

I can't wait for these to come out. Soon I'm guessing?

mmmm reverse storm trooper ahhghhhhhh........ drools!!!! Cant wait til these come out! snagging me a pinky right away.

Latest posts