• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul has answered a ton of these questions already. Lets keep it productive. Read the thread. Ask new questions instead of all the same ones. No need for him to answer the same question multiple times!

Sorry just discovered this thread because I don't look in this forum a lot

I knew I liked you for some reason. Those courses are amazing! Do you know what the best rounds you've shot at each course?

When I was there I stood in the parking lot facing the door of the building and realized I had a 1st tee to my right, another to my left and still another over my left shoulder. It made my head spin for a moment trying to decide which to play first. :thmbup:

Ace Question

At my course every hole has 2 settings. Yesterday I threw my Lat 64 Halo and it went around the tree and hit the top of the pole where the basket should be. My question is does it count.

At my course every hole has 2 settings. Yesterday I threw my Lat 64 Halo and it went around the tree and hit the top of the pole where the basket should be. My question is does it count.

Do you mean you thought the basket was in that position and you meant to throw it to that pin? If so, I still say no, aces involve chains and baskets. Still should feel good about your throw though.

Let's not muck up Paul's thread with ace questions. Ask him stuff you wouldn't be able to find elsewhere in this forum.

1st, like others have mentioned, pretty cool that you are taking time to 'humanize' yourself with your fans. It's been enlightening, engaging, and fun.

QUESTION:
Do you have a favorite charity or organization that you are actively involved with? If so, which one, and what was it that drew you to it? If not, what kind of things or "causes" might interest you beyond the sport of dg? Just wondering. Thanks.

Favorite..
Movie: sandlot
Food: pizza
Beer: none
Soda: Dr.Pepper
Tournament: USDGC
Disc (specific): Roc
Clothing Brand: Nike
Dg shoes: Soloman

Paul has answered a ton of these questions already. Lets keep it productive. Read the thread. Ask new questions instead of all the same ones. No need for him to answer the same question multiple times!

Let's not muck up Paul's thread with ace questions. Ask him stuff you wouldn't be able to find elsewhere in this forum.

^^^^This++++

Please be polite to Paul by reading the Thread before you start asking questions.
Let's not presume upon his patience by asking him the same questions over and over.
Please.

1st, like others have mentioned, pretty cool that you are taking time to 'humanize' yourself with your fans. It's been enlightening, engaging, and fun.

QUESTION:
Do you have a favorite charity or organization that you are actively involved with? If so, which one, and what was it that drew you to it? If not, what kind of things or "causes" might interest you beyond the sport of dg? Just wondering. Thanks.

I don't have one and I really think it would be a cool idea. Thats something I would have to look into more but I don't have one off the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.