• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Travel Tags for 2012

I'm guessing yes since it is still 2011 and there are people still swapping. Just my guess though.

I might do it the way mashnut suggested. You can't trade for a number you've already had if you have ever traded with that person. So if you meet someone new and they have a number you've had, that's fair game.

I'm going to still allow trades between the same members if they have all new tags between the two of them. I like the idea of person X trading with person Y, person X goes on vacation, trades, comes back and trades with Y again then Y goes off on vacation and trades that tag with someone else. The idea behind these is to meet people but also to get the tags moving around.

Did you implement this already? I just traded tags for one I already had (with a member I'd never played with before), and it went through no problem.

2012 tag 28 is in Toledo. Come get some.

Yea, you can start swapping 2012 tags, just make sure you're on the 2012 Travel Tag Map page.

Ill trade you my 2011 tag for a 2012 tag . . . I can only imagine the hilarity that would ensue if this happened.

At the top right of the page under "More!" there's a link to the dgcr store, it's available there along with other fun site goodies.

I went ahead and ordered a '12 Travel Tag, hopefully I can meet up with a few people this year. If anyone is ever down in the East Texas Area definitely hit me up!!!!

Order my travel tag today. Looking forward to catching with other travel tag players. I know I'll be doing a trip to and from MN this summer and might be headed toward Maine the spring if my schedule allows.

Order my travel tag today. Looking forward to catching with other travel tag players. I know I'll be doing a trip to and from MN this summer and might be headed toward Maine the spring if my schedule allows.

If you come through Chicago there's usually a handful of us with tags around here.

If you come through Chicago there's usually a handful of us with tags around here.

Our route normally takes us through Knoxville, Lexington, Louiville, Indianapolis, Chicago and Madison. I try and get in one round on the drive up and the drive back. My boys will be playing with me while my wife checks out the local community.

We've altered the route in the past to travel through Cincy, St Louis, Nashville, Milwaukee and other cities.

Hey Chuckdisc, Think I'll be in Marion this weekend. will check my schedule and see what time my wife will let me get a round in. Then possibly we can trade tags!

So will tag number one be going around this year? Our are you just going to keep it for your self again Tim?