• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Minis

Got my mini! Thanks Timg...these things are a lot better than I expected. I will show it off to everyone.

I was once a bronze level TR, but I lost it during the 2k9 bump. However, I am now 1 thumbs up away from getting it back and when I do, I will request a TR mini since I did not while I was previously a bronze TR.

You have a bright future as a politician if you choose to go that way.

Man, those fortune cookie sayings are pooping up all over the place. ;)

Do you prmise to keep writing reviews even after you ge to gold status?????? That is the question, the mini is unimportant!

Yes, of course. I was really only joking about that. The minis are cool, but I never wrote reviews for them, or for any kind of status. I write reviews because I have also found this site incredibly useful, and would like to return the favor for other traveling players. That seems like a fair swap. And Tim is kind enough to send us minis for doing so!

Not yet.. I haven't gotten the diamond stuff in yet.

Those minis are pretty sweet and I'd love to show one off whenever I play (I would be nervous about losing it though, especially since I have played under the influence to cure my back problems).

I'm going to try and increase my reviews in order to make a run at bronze, and do my best to have informative, helpful reviews (while also being truthful). If I loes some votes for not propping up your local course, than so be it.

Get my Mini Ready Tim, It may take a few weeks, but that should give you time to really think about your autograph!

JK, but I hope to get one soon!

Got my silver mini today, awesome as always Tim! Can't wait to get gold.

Latest posts