• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UB Disc Golf "Iko" backpack

AndyJB

Big Country
Bronze level trusted reviewer
From the UB Facebook page:

10538668_475967905839570_5527283891518320217_o.jpg

"Here's the IKO all loaded up, we will be running a kick starter campain to get production running on these."

" We didn't make it carry more because we wanted to make a more compact bag unlike the other ones on the marker now, 2 cup holders and as borrom strap for umbrella/stool"

Looks like a pretty serviceable bag. With UB's background in graphic design, the final product could be really cool looking. Obviously, I'm in love with my Mahal, but if the price is right I might try this out, depending on their Kick starter "campain".

Thoughts?

This might be an awesome answer for people testing the waters of a backpack style bag. It definitely needs to be at a cheaper price point than the other backpack style bags, possiblyaround the 125-150 mark, if not less

He is making these himself, and did a pre-order for about 6 bags at $160and then they will go up. I am not sure if this will change, but that is what has been said.

From https://www.facebook.com/ubdiscgolf?fref=ts
"We have 2 more digital camo bags to sell at the $160 price once the bags are finished the price will go up! Get one today!"

It looks more durable than say, the HuJu, but hand making bags I wonder if UB will be able to keep the price down and meet demand.

We are going to make just one more batch by hand and then hopefully we get funded by kick starter and go into full production in about 2 months at a US factory in time for Christmas.

Thanks for the info! I'm sure you will find lots of support for your Kick starter on these forums. I'm eager to see the campaign come to fruition.

Nice looking bag, but at $160 I'd pay the extra $15 for the robustly tested Ranger.

I'll be interested to see what rewards go up for the Kickstarter.

the goal with the kickstarter is to get the price to drop a bunch, my goal is to get the price at $150 and have excellent build quality and not have people think that the cheaper price means cheaper quality

Looks similar to the Brodigy bag, in a good way.

Are those side pockets divided into an upper and lower? If so, I really like that.

yes there is the taller top section with an awesome little smaller bottom pocket, that way you can put the smaller stuff in the bottom and not have to dig through everything on top to get to it

yes there is the taller top section with an awesome little smaller bottom pocket, that way you can put the smaller stuff in the bottom and not have to dig through everything on top to get to it

Very cool. Looks good. What is the depth on the top zippered pocket?

Latest posts