• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

UnderStable Midrange suggestion

I carry a meteor in my bag for this spot, but searching for something that wont turn as much at the end. With my meteor I have to get a good spin for it not to come back and I don't always get that spin I need:|

Try a Flying Squirrel. As I've said before in this thread, it doesn't suffer from those issues.

Haven't gone through the suggestions, but a Gateway Element is a great disc. Smooth hyzerflips with that disc without being too squirrely.

I like the Aurora MS. Get one in Quantum or Sirius and then another one in Millennium's base plastic (Innova Pro) and beat that one in and you'll be set

Skimmed through the thread, which is good and interesting reading.

The suggestions that I would give backing to are:
- Stratus. Very good understable disc.
- Cobra. Especially in lighter weights (I like 150-class), they'll turn over well. Star Cobras are still available at the Innova Proshop, but supplies are starting to dry up a bit.
- Tangent. Gets better for US duties with use.

Some newer discs (since the thread started) that might work:
- Mako3 on an anny line.
- VCobra on a slightly anny line, which it will hold. I really am liking this disc for a variety of shots.
- Lucid Judge - fresh out of the box it is not understable, but after some use it will begin to hold anny lines really well.

Latest posts