• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC Live Today

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

this is great it would be better if I've seen more disc golf instead of the talking then again i've only been watching for about 10 minutes now

Then you hve only seen ten minutes of talking instead of 2 and half hours of it

I'm not listening/watching but I did hear the radio coverage last year. I must have been the only one because you guys all seemed supprised about how crappy it is.

oh and I don't like Mace. Never have. His last year of running PDGA events he never paid off the PDGA fees so the rounds weren't going to count for the players ratings. Another local TD did a raffle to pay off the debt so everyones money/rounds wern't wasted. In my eyes that translates to stealing a bunch of money from the disc golfers in DFW.

If you won one of his events you could have part of your payout go to a metal mini engraved w/ the event and your name. I don't think very many people acctually got them.

His players meetings were a bitch fest. He would say things like. "don't come and bug me with questions between or after rounds, I'm busy doing scores" or "it is your falt I can't get sponsors because you don't go and thank them"

(sorry, I'm not spellchecking proof reading this one guys)

I saw him at Arcadia a couple of weeks ago and he said he is coming back to run tourneys :( We will see if he has changed at all. At least we can tell him about the great job he did

LOL when? Unless someone else stops running events the calandar is full.

I must also say, I don't know the guy on a personal level. Just as a TD and buisness man he is about as bad as they come.

LOL when? Unless someone else stops running events the calandar is full.

I must also say, I don't know the guy on a personal level. Just as a TD and buisness man he is about as bad as they come.

Dont know, just relaying what he said. he has been out of it for awhile now and I would be willing to bet the PDGA hasnt forgot all that money. So I bet they wont be sanctioned

I hope they have cameras following the leaders tomorrow instead of randomly cutting to holes where the commentators don't know what hole it is or who is throwing.