• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC Live Today

Just happened to be following Dave for a few holes when he did that. Hopefully, I'll have more to come this week.

i don't know if i want to login yet because yesterday i ended up watching 25 minutes of talking then come to find out i missed all the action at the end because the 25 minutes of talking i watched bored me and forced me to log off.

haha seems to only get choppy right before they throw but then real smooth as they are pulling it out of the basket...might have to find somewhere else to watch it

Yeah, mine was choppy yesterday but today it's crystal clear. Also their doing a much better job of showing the actually throws.

Seems like they're doing a better job showing disc golf today, and less talk about live internet broadcasting.

Dollar has thrown a 44 on my home course that my best is a 58 on. Val would not only beat me but she would put a gimp mask on me and ride me around the course like a pony while she was doing it.

(And I would probably like it)

Im sure it would get more painful than pleasurable at some point....I mean a mile on your knees?

Latest posts