• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC Live Today

There's an archived events page on the website. Hopefully we'll be able to watch it there later if the live stream doesn't work out.

The two announcers need to stop talking at the same time. I'm getting a headache and can't understand anything. Just show me some golf

I got back in and then it dumped again

you guys sound like a bunch of spoiled brats. just sayin.......

It is not like anyone is making big money off this. It is people taking vacation time, working way overtime and donating services and expertise to put on a good show for you.....in the hopes of growing the sport. These folks (and I was one of them for several years) do not owe any of you a thing.

I understand the frustration about being excited about things and being let down, but I hope I've given you a little perspective........

I like how you quoted yourself...nice, did you just refer to yourself in 3rd person

you guys sound like a bunch of spoiled brats. just sayin.......

It is not like anyone is making big money off this. It is people taking vacation time, working way overtime and donating services and expertise to put on a good show for you.....in the hopes of growing the sport. These folks (and I was one of them for several years) do not owe any of you a thing.

I understand the frustration about being excited about things and being let down, but I hope I've given you a little perspective........

Do you want a box of hero cookies

please! :)

You've obviously been chowing your zero cookies.

That was a good one, Im proud of you. The point is if the PDGA wants everyone to kiss their ass and to make donations, I think they should have their stuff together

Total fail. According the the tech chat they have (which is working btw :) ) they are swamped by calls. Well, duh, all the donators.

Latest posts