• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC Live Today

Im not sure how long they are extending it they said they were a few minutes ago. Its 5 now and its still on. Im surprised at how much I am enjoying this. I cant stand watching ball golf on TV. It has been hard to get any thing done today ! :)

I like the Japan Open one. I wanna go throw some 150 baby

nice a 56 is a really good second round score from what i seen out of the first round scores.

this broadcast is much better now that mace left, a lot more disc golf and some great shots.

Thats sweet they are archiving the previous days broadcast. It would be cool if they held on to them for a while, and we werent limited to just the weekend to watch the coverage.

Thats sweet they are archiving the previous days broadcast. It would be cool if they held on to them for a while, and we werent limited to just the weekend to watch the coverage.

There's $$$$ to be made.......... that archive footage will be unavailable soon, then be edited into a DVD just in time for Xmas.

The online live video coverage is very cool! A huge step forward for the USDGC and all of DG.

Back in 2003 I went out with my video camera and shot a bunch of footage and posted it on my own site (no youtube back then). I got requested to take it down as it violated the spectator agreement on the tickets. People were disappointed since the only thing they had online those days were photos and they were clamoring to be get to the action.

They asked me in 2004 to do daily clips and post them. I was at the course most of the day and at my computer most of the night culling through footage and editing the clips and uploading them. Here's the archive. For a few years after that they had little random snippets of video, but not even the same day that the action was happening. What they are doing now is a quantum step forward!

Live online coverage is light years beyond the stuff done befpore, but it will get lightyears better when they have a multitude of roving cameras getting coverage of the action. If lots of people donate that may well be a reality next year! Donate.....do it now! :)