• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC/WNC Live Streaming Packages

Will you be buying a live stream package for this event?

• Total voters
Just for clarification, the tattoo says "white pride" and is supposedly a tribute to a deceased friend. He got the tattoo when he was 17 and admits it was a poor choice. He also states that it was never anything racist at any point.

Having heard Anthon speak, maybe someone should clue him in that it's possible to cover/alter a tattoo, and some artists will do it for free or for a nominal charge. He's got maybe a 70 IQ and likely hasn't thought this through.

What I find more egregious is that he's on the Star team and hasn't played since January while Philo is out there grinding every week, always puts forth a positive image for the sport and the brand, and Innova has him a tier lower than Anthon. It's just another stupid choice by Innova that makes them look like a poorly managed company.

I'd pay up to ten to watch a live event....

Really I think they might get more sales if they did a type of yearly subscription maybe at 60 bucks for the season...

Otherwise, I'll just watch and see what happens a week or two late. It isn't difficult to stay away from results.

Setting your price point based on your desired revenue is simply a terrible way to set a price point. The price point MUST be market driven, and you set your other variables to achieve your target revenue.

This.

True. :clap::thmbup:

Just for clarification, the tattoo says "white pride" and is supposedly a tribute to a deceased friend. He got the tattoo when he was 17 and admits it was a poor choice. He also states that it was never anything racist at any point.

Would anyone bat an eye if a black person had black pride tattooed on them? Why the hypocrisy then? I think being prideful of your skin color is a bit silly anyways. You should be content with who you are, sure. It would be like being prideful for being male or tall. You have no control over it. Tall pride? Male pride?

Innova despite having some of the best molds if a terribly run company no doubt. And Philo should be Star team if Anthon is for sure.

I'd pay up to ten to watch a live event....

Really I think they might get more sales if they did a type of yearly subscription maybe at 60 bucks for the season...

Otherwise, I'll just watch and see what happens a week or two late. It isn't difficult to stay away from results.

It would be pretty hard for a one off event to have a yearly fee...

Would anyone bat an eye if a black person had black pride tattooed on them? Why the hypocrisy then? I think being prideful of your skin color is a bit silly anyways. You should be content with who you are, sure. It would be like being prideful for being male or tall. You have no control over it. Tall pride? Male pride?

Innova despite having some of the best molds if a terribly run company no doubt. And Philo should be Star team if Anthon is for sure.
I agree that being pride of something that you had no control over is a bit silly, but black pride or gay pride or whatever pride when it comes to oppressed minorities is more a rallying cry to say we exist and we are not ashamed.

White pride, I don't know but it seems to be attached to white supremacist groups. I would be curious why this friend needed this specific tattoo to be remembered.

I agree that being pride of something that you had no control over is a bit silly, but black pride or gay pride or whatever pride when it comes to oppressed minorities is more a rallying cry to say we exist and we are not ashamed.

White pride, I don't know but it seems to be attached to white supremacist groups. I would be curious why this friend needed this specific tattoo to be remembered.

So should white people be ashamed of their "white privilege." That's just a silly narrative as well created by some idiots. I don't feel privileged to be treated "less bad" sometimes then minorities. I still get the 150 dollar seatbelt ticket or 200 dollar speeding ticket. Pay taxes on everything everywhere. That is certainly not being privileged! Would you rather be kicked in the nuts or in the face. It's still bad.

I do understand your point but if you ever flip it it shows the silliness of the supposed pride. Straight pride? How about Straight acceptance or Gay acceptance. Gay acceptance parade? Sounds better to me and not as if you are boasting.

So should white people be ashamed of their "white privilege." That's just a silly narrative as well created by some idiots. I don't feel privileged to be treated "less bad" sometimes then minorities. I still get the 150 dollar seatbelt ticket or 200 dollar speeding ticket. Pay taxes on everything everywhere. That is certainly not being privileged! Would you rather be kicked in the nuts or in the face. It's still bad.

I do understand your point but if you ever flip it it shows the silliness of the supposed pride. Straight pride? How about Straight acceptance or Gay acceptance. Gay acceptance parade? Sounds better to me and not as if you are boasting.
Wow, no one would ever guess you're an old man.

So at least your ignorance goes beyond misinterpreting polls you made to prove a point no one else really agrees with. Good work

What word, expression or symbol stick to what meaning or idea is hard to predict or change. Gay pride is used since a while and I've never felt attacked by it because I know it's about acceptance.