• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC/WNC Live Streaming Packages

Will you be buying a live stream package for this event?

• Total voters
Well, my English has capital letters, commas and question marks.
2V8wdT4_d.jpg

Dumber then large baskets for sure, which then force designers to add artificial OB everywhere and raise the baskets too. Talk about idiocy.

Actually it is the Outdated place they are still using, that forces some odd OB and the like. USDGC since 11 speed on up discs became common for the majority of then brands and in 2000's using Forehand and backhand by pro players was common so the course was not made harder for those pro players missing either forehand or backhand. Then pros being able to use most Specialty shots made the course need even more changes.

Having heard Anthon speak, maybe someone should clue him in that it's possible to cover/alter a tattoo, and some artists will do it for free or for a nominal charge. He's got maybe a 70 IQ and likely hasn't thought this through.

What I find more egregious is that he's on the Star team and hasn't played since January while Philo is out there grinding every week, always puts forth a positive image for the sport and the brand, and Innova has him a tier lower than Anthon. It's just another stupid choice by Innova that makes them look like a poorly managed company.

The company is partially poorly managed I mean this why are the plastics off and some discs that should be F2 are not right now, and some people are not getting there worth. Just a few parts poorly managed, I mean not the worst Disc Golf company ever managed, that title belongs to Quest AT.

Actually it is the Outdated place they are still using, that forces some odd OB and the like. USDGC since 11 speed on up discs became common for the majority of then brands and in 2000's using Forehand and backhand by pro players was common so the course was not made harder for those pro players missing either forehand or backhand. Then pros being able to use most Specialty shots made the course need even more changes.

Yeah the basket is outdated too. That's why they add raised baskets and ropes everywhere. It just artificially raises scores, hence "artificial" OB. The tournament could be so much better with a smaller target and just natural OB.

Latest posts