• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram V.P. Putter does anyone have one?

VP is the over stable putter from Vibram. Really depending on what type of Aviar it is I would say a bit more overstable than the Aviar.

Plastic and the rubber/plastic elastomer of Vibram Disc Golf don't fly the same. The V.P. is a flat-top, deep rim putter, which barely glides unless given considerable spin.

I haven't thrown a Rhyno, but I've felt them, and I'd say the V.P. and Rhyno feel similar, though V.P. don't have the thumbtrack.

The Vibram Sole would be most similar to the Aviar, because both are traditional, dome-y putters.

I asked in the 'what's this disc worth' thread but didn't get an answer, is there a market for pre-release vibram open VPs?

I asked in the 'what's this disc worth' thread but didn't get an answer, is there a market for pre-release vibram open VPs?

No, not really. Most runs fly the same, so throwers aren't going to pay a premium for them. The raised letter VPs from the 2008 Open are collectable, as are the Chunks, and proto softs, some Jupiters, the few Super Firms, and the 50/50s.

The raised letter VPs have stayed at around $100.00 for the last few years.
The mold is destroyed, so no copies will ever be made. Not sure on original run #s, Steve probably remembers.