• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] What color is your putter?

What color is your putter?

• White

Votes: 62 23.4%
  • Black

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 30 11.3%
  • Red

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • Green

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 24 9.1%
  • Purple

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Pink

Votes: 21 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 18 6.8%

• Total voters
I have always preferred white putters, im putting with 2 identical PA1's both white with red chrome stamp.

I forgot to add that in my all stormtrooper grip bag I have two blacked out vader putters.

Drivers are pink and blue.
But putting putters are... Glow in the winter and pink eraser in the summer.

My Soft Banger GTs are all yellow and all have the original circle stamp setup, though the stamps are in different colors. Some other colors just don't work right with my eyes and focus for putting, so when I found that yellow worked I stuck with them.

Black Judges for putting. Don't really care what color my approach putters are as long as I can find them in the woods.

I have a white Kc pro aviar for drives and up shots. I putt with an orange Halloween stamp protégé clozer. Looking to get a clutch and a an icon clozer, to get the innova out of my bag. HELP.

Go-to putter is black. It is the only slot in my bag that can be black without losing it, so when Black is available as a color option, I jumped on it.

Now if I grabbed the stack of putters, It is about every color besides purple and red, with a boatload of whites.

A dingy yellow, halfway mustard.

"What color is your putter?"... Getting kinda personal but if you really must know . It's usually white but sometimes it's purple... Challenger or Rhyno.

Voted orange. But I cycle different putters through the bag to keep them relatively evenly worn. I also have yellow, white and green versions of my JK Aviar.

Latest posts