• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Discmania do you throw

talltee32

Bogey Member
Hello all. Over the last year is so, I've started throwing discmania. I'm wanting to see what disc and plastic everyone else is using.

In the bag now I have
C-PD2
C-PD and P-PD
S-FD
S-TD
P-P2 and S-P2

I've been wanting to try the DD in S and P. What would you say this disc flys like?

You should try one in P or S, they have a little more turn, but still have that predictable fade and a ton of glide.

If anyone wants a C-TD I have one that has been thrown only once and I am looking to get rid of it cheap.

P PD x2
C PD
S PD
S TD
C TD
C FD x2

Looking to get some S FDs and C/S PD2s in the near future though.

TD
PD
PD2
DD2 (goes in the bag on longer courses)

The TD is my favorite driver right now. I really enjoy the lines it can shape and how well it handles wind for being on the more understable side. For the people asking about the DD2 the description of it being between a Boss and Katana is a pretty spot on. Its a bit more stable than a Katana but not quite a Boss and it feels similar in the hand. It really bombs. Its good in tailwinds and holds its own in headwinds. With different plastics and wear it can cover most shots.

Latest posts