• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the best way to carry 10 - 15 discs?

slowRoll

Banned
The title pretty much says it all. My birthday is coming up soon and I'm just looking for ideas. I currently use the Innova Deluxe Bag with a pair of Phenix Quad Shocks. Am I missing out on a better and more comfortable setup for 10 - 15 discs? FYI: 15 discs is my upper limit. I usually just roll with 12 or 13 and switched to the Deluxe due to the Competition Bag having too much room and everything always flopping around in it.

Thanks in advance. :thmbup:

Fade Crunch Box w/ shoulder strap works just fine for me.
I have carried up to 14 discs (12 in the main w/ 2 in the putter pocket) and can get a 15th in there.
This season I've been happy with 10 discs (8 in the main, w/ 2 in the putter pocket), allowing for a lighter carry and more room for accessories.
Also believe you can put quad straps on this bag as well.

Jtreadwell has the best idea in the history of these forums.

I use one of the Innova bags and can easily fit that many discs in it. I don't know what it's called, but it's the one that looks like a duffle bag and costs about 8x as much as it should.

For max 15 discs, you can almost downsize your options. I've got a bigger backpack style bag that can hold 20-25, but for a simple quick round, or to limit my options for practice, I pull out my old Innova Standard bag. Holds 12-14 snugly when you organize them this way, and plenty cheaper than scaling up.

oldbag2-1kjjgl6.jpg

I have a grip bag. Best purchase for my back I ever made. I can play all day with that thing. Before that I had the same set up you have now, Deluxe+Quads. After 2 rounds of 18 my lower back was screaming.

Now I'm not telling you to run out and drop $200 on a grip or other expensive brand. All I'm say is, to me a backpack style bag is the only way to go. There a MANY threads in this forum on how to create your own backpack disc bag for a very reasonable price. Check the threads out, do your homework, and choose what works best with you budget.

After owning a backpack style bag, I will never use a standard style disc bag and quads again.
If I want a small bag for quick rounds, I'm looking at the shoulder sling back bags to hold maybe 8 discs. http://www.teamdiscjock.com/p/16/mini-sling-bag.
Yes, I know you can get the above link bags elsewhere for lower prices. I'm just using it as an example of bag style.

Last edited:
For 10-15 discs I just use the Fade Crush. Maybe you really do get what you pay for but I just can't justify $60-100 for a bag.

Latest posts