• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wanna take a stab at these? some of the more fun parts of my collection (for me anyway) and I'd like to see what they're worth.
a 4x
5x
6x
7x
8x
9x
a pair of 10x
11x
84 worlds aviar I believe... no markings underneath at all and about 110 grams
and an Ed signed 01 am worlds #1 flyer

pics are here... http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z394/beendroppedonmyhead/climos and ed/

thanks, jim

those are all nice discs.

value would be highest if sold to kenny collector.

as throwers they might even be worth something. but clearly you have a collection and that increases the value.

i rarely say this but ebay is probably your best bet. unless you want trades...those are all rare and all worth a lot. i would say 40 and up on all of them.

ah i thought it would at least be up ther with proto price :( ive never even seen one before this one or heard of them. learn somethin everyday i guess

those are all nice discs.

value would be highest if sold to kenny collector.

as throwers they might even be worth something. but clearly you have a collection and that increases the value.

i rarely say this but ebay is probably your best bet. unless you want trades...those are all rare and all worth a lot. i would say 40 and up on all of them.

I have that same exact 11 time. The yellow with green stamp. You're telling me it's worth 40? I paid 4..

photobucket-5038-1333637791812.jpg

I have never seen a pink stamp before. Im sure this isn't worth more than retail but any one seen pink stamp before?

2001 USDGC Zone Driven Roc

My buddy bought a inked up Champion Roc at P.I.A.S. for $11.00.Someone told him it was worth 50 bucks so he asked me to do a little research on it.It looks exactly like the ghost stamp Roc on the Champion Roc Collector web site.I have tried to email pics but they get rejected.Did manage to put some pics on my Facebook page,Brian E Hess.This might be a $1500.00 disc,so check it out and let me know.

Looks like an 05 x-out with stamp wiped. Its clear yellow. Don't think any of the 01s were clear yellow, just clear

Brian the disc you have on you FB page is a xout from 05. The yellow from 01 are much lighter like lime. sorry for the news.

Picked up these at the local Play-It-Again. The first is a Zipper Top Champ Rhyno. It has no ink on it.
rhynol10.jpg

This one is a 2007 Players Cup Buzzz. It has a name and number on rim.
buzzzl10.jpg

I have that same exact 11 time. The yellow with green stamp. You're telling me it's worth 40? I paid 4..

was it signed? i just saying the disc as is...mint/signed to a kenny collector i would guess that is ballpark...sigs don't add much but people do go after Kenny's sig and it actually adds value.

My buddy bought a inked up Champion Roc at P.I.A.S. for $11.00.Someone told him it was worth 50 bucks so he asked me to do a little research on it.It looks exactly like the ghost stamp Roc on the Champion Roc Collector web site.I have tried to email pics but they get rejected.Did manage to put some pics on my Facebook page,Brian E Hess.This might be a $1500.00 disc,so check it out and let me know.

Yes, you probably have $1,500.00 roc

was it signed? i just saying the disc as is...mint/signed to a kenny collector i would guess that is ballpark...sigs don't add much but people do go after Kenny's sig and it actually adds value.

Not mint, but it's 9/10 with no ink and I was planning on getting it signed if go to the USDGC this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.