• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ I don't think much, you can get bosses with bubbles in the flight on the factory store for $14 so I doubt other molds are worth much more.

Sorry for the double post. My friends been out of dg for a while and is now getting back into it. Pulled both the whippet and this (along with many more) out of the stack he doesnt use.

175g 11x kc pro teebird. 8/10.
$50-$60.

Maybe lower with the fly-dye. Seems like most buyers don't like fly-dye.

Also pretty dark colors for a thrower.

The first run champ destroyers were the limited run of the 3 proto stamps and 2007 CFR stamps, marked D, and were mostly all flat and gummy.

I want to say the 08 Japan Open ones were considered to be early runs, and you should expect at least $30, most likely more on FB as a few people bid it up.

Thank you!

Sorry for the double post. My friends been out of dg for a while and is now getting back into it. Pulled both the whippet and this (along with many more) out of the stack he doesnt use.

175g 11x kc pro teebird. 8/10.

$50 on teebird. Would be higher but fly dye is really unpopular

What are these going for these days? 7.5/10. 175g whippet x

$55 its heavy and the stamp is in good shape. bright color would also bump the price up

I have a question for you disc geniuses:

How much do you think an 8x collection could go for? I have everything but the 8x Whippet and I have a 9x Aviar that is mint. They are all mint. 10/10.
Nobody has any ideas?:doh:

Entirely too many variables to give a price with the limited information you provided. Weights and pictures of each disc is really required for stuff like this as color, weight, condition, stamp condition, foil type will all impact pricing.

Discraft Limited Edition Crystal Challenger

Got this disk from a buddy, guess he found it and no luck with the contact. Curious what it's worth. Discraft - Limited Edition Crystal Z Challenger. It also has "LSDISCS 2010 Fall Duos (or dues)" in raised plastic in the middle of the chuck fist. I would give it a 7/10 with the scratches it has.
Here's a picture:

Xtra Gummy purple Aviar

New 10/10 Xtra Gummy Aviar in purple.
Just trying to decide if it should be a wall hanger or thrower.

Attachments

• disc.jpg
    disc.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 47
How about a First Run Sirius Omega? 174g, 7/10 San Marino mold. Thanks in advance!

2nv823d.jpg

I've got a couple here for you guys.

171 g, 1991 chains aviar, no ink
16313_927184490632270_6699836570925060228_n.jpg

10x KCpro gazelle, tie dye. Not sure on weight as it is faded. No ink.
1653658_926082887409097_783692974900201416_n.jpg

Is the stamp missing or that picture horrible on the aviar? $25ish. I sold a rainbow stamped teal lighter one for $33 not too long ago.

This may be a dumb question but this disc is interesting to me. Ken Climo champ eagle rainbow stamp, 6/10 maybe? Ink on the back and faded stamp. Also says "Distance Driver" instead of fairway like new eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts