• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your best round?

I've gotten a 38 twice at Blendon Woods DGC in Columbus. It's a small course, 3734' but it can still test your game. Of the two putts I missed, one hit chains and the other barely missed.

Holy crap....I feel like I'm on the boards with some of the best players in the US...-17 and -19....either I really suck or some of these courses have to be kind of short or easy....not trying to start a flame war or debunk anyone's talent but damn guys...how in the world are you shooting that far down off par? Did you get on a crazy biride streak and just shoot lights out or did you get really lucky and can some huge putts from like 45' and out numerous times in the same round?

My best is +4 from the Gold tees all 27 holes at Sedgley, +2 all 27 holes at Tyler State Park (mixture of A, B and C pins).

I've played Blendon 100's of times and only shot a 38 twice. It's not the most challenging course you'll ever play and I was hitting my spots and making my shots.

Holy crap....I feel like I'm on the boards with some of the best players in the US...-17 and -19....either I really suck or some of these courses have to be kind of short or easy....not trying to start a flame war or debunk anyone's talent but damn guys...how in the world are you shooting that far down off par?...
Internet score :\ Honestly, not every course is a killer.

I've played Blendon 100's of times and only shot a 38 twice. It's not the most challenging course you'll ever play and I was hitting my spots and making my shots.
My best rounds are from a Steady Ed course too. I feel bad taking a full bag to them anymore. I played Blendon once (with a TeeBird and putter - shouldn't have left my bag in the car), and it's more difficult for a Steady Ed than what we have down here in Cincy. It was a blast, and I will play it again when I make it back up north (from the southwest) again. Well worth the money.

-1 at Delaveaga Solo. Mostly short positions, except 13 was in long and I got a 6 on it, but still manage to keep my head together. Other than that, for me it was an amazing, Caddy Shack, type performance. Was even coming to the Tee at 27, Top of the World, hoping to stay even and get my best round ever, I parked it with my volt instead and got -1. Had been my goal to get under par at Dela since I started playing 2 years ago. Good times!

Now I need to play in a Tournament...

Shot a 43 at Swingin DB's in Moncure NC on Saturday....high 980s rating. best one yet!

either -16 at North Asheboro Disc Golf Course (Asheboro, NC)

OR

-9 at Falling Creek DGC (Bedford, VA)

Both going by the posted par in practice rounds. I've played only a couple tourneys.

Interesting question. So I looked around.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-27116.html

Sounds like you can't really, but you can get an idea from looking at other ratings from official events at the same course. Doesn't factor in stuff like weather conditions and you have to have the same pin positions as was played in the tournament.

Yea thanks but i got lost in all those numbers.

What would -9 be at the wintertime open in oak grove?

Latest posts