• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your Nemidisc?

Another vote for the Star Roadrunner. Definitely not understable for me, mine was actually very stable. I accidentally left it on the course and didn't notice for a good 2 weeks, hopefully someone else can enjoy it.

Boss
I can get them out a little farther than my Destroyers but I've never been as accurate with them. My Destroyers just seem to fly more consistently. I'll sacrifice a little extra distance for accuracy any day. I have big hands & I still don't like how the rim feels in my hand. Its weird because the rim on the Destroyer & Nuke never bothered me. In general I don't care what other people throw but I think its funny every time I see a chucker on the course flicking a Boss 250'.

The Roc and I have never really gotten along, but I'd have to vote for the Saint. I was really excited for it, but it was all sorts of bizarre. Sometimes it was flippy, sometimes not. I never felt like I knew what it was going to do.

^^ yeah im with ya on the Saint.. to be honest i didnt jive with any of the trilogy stuff i tested other then the Fury and Stag .. but didnt try many

The fan boys are going to eat me alive, but anything Lat64/Westside. I want to like them, but every disc I buy is crazy inconsistent. My friends buy some, they fly as intended and I love them so I go out and buy one just like it, not even close and they just laugh at me. It is a running joke at this point.

I think I finally did get a Fuse that flew as advertised, but that was about it out of 10-13 different discs.

Leopard. I know, 1 of the greatest discs ever. In 12 years of playing, I've only found 1 that flew like it was supposed to fly (that didn't belong to someone else). They all fly straight with fade, same as a TL or close to a T. Any disc that should turn over and doesn't, doesn't stay in the bag long enough to beat in to submission. Only use champ or star for drivers, because I really don't want to constantly have to change out a driver.

The Roc3. I use dx Rocs as my main mid, but Roc3s are just worthless. They are all overstable for me and much shorter than Rocs.

The second disc that I ever bought was a Champ Beast. It was too much for me, and never flew as advertised (good beginner disc, my eye). I had it for a long while, and never got the hang of it, so I moved on to actual beginner drivers, which were better for my game.

The DX Beast is much more user friendly than the Champ version, especially for normal arms.

Leopard. I know, 1 of the greatest discs ever. In 12 years of playing, I've only found 1 that flew like it was supposed to fly (that didn't belong to someone else). They all fly straight with fade, same as a TL or close to a T. Any disc that should turn over and doesn't, doesn't stay in the bag long enough to beat in to submission. Only use champ or star for drivers, because I really don't want to constantly have to change out a driver.

you should try a gstar leopard, off the rack was the same as a my Shultz 2x champ that is semi beat but not dead

1. Roc - I just don't like the rim. I'll stick with my Buzzz/Drone combo.
2. Escape - I've had 4, and every one flew differently. I guess I just don't get it.
3. River - If I wanted to throw an unpredictable lead weight, I'd...well...I'd throw a River. The Patriot is superior in every way.

Agreed with the Star Roadrunner comments. Had a buddy get an older run Star, thing was a flip machine out of the box. I bought a new run Star, it's not understable. Compared the two, my PLH is way higher, and every RR I've checked out recently has the much higher PLH.

I'm not one to complain about Innova's inconsistency, but I would like to find a lower PLH RR.

The Stalker. It was probably just because it was slightly beat up when my friend gave it to me, but I just couldn't get it to fly properly. It seemed to have no glide or something.

Discmania C-FD: I was expecting lots of glide and a neutral flight, and what I got was a meathook with no glide.
Yup. Second run. That's how they be!

The latest runs in Jolly Launcher plastic are more like an FD should be; exactly what you're describing.

Leopard.. Never understood the point. I can throw mids almost as far. Inconsistent flip; If it flips. It's like a shorter tl.. Which is a truth. So that's what I use now.

Destroyer. Too much beef or not enough. Weird.

Trespasses. Too much beef when it's calm, folds like a house of cards in a headwind. Can't get any distance out of them.

MVP Volt. Throw it flat/right, it goes left. Throw it flat/straight, it goes left. Throw it flat/left, it goes left.
Throw it anny/right, it goes left. Throw it hyzer/straight, it goes left. Throw it hyzer/right, it goes left.

^^^^This, This, and a million times This but I actually have a use for that.

My vote goes for the KC Pro Roc that I no longer have. I never had an idea what it was gonna fly like, which is so weird because it's supposed to be reliably "meat-hooky". I throw the Wasp and even my Roc3 just fine and are ultra reliable.

Opto pure. Sounded like the great up shot disc I was looking for. Completely wrong. Found a medium sole at the birdie bash and now have my glidey straight upshot disc.

Roc (and nearly every other beaded mid): I want to work on beaded mids, but suspect, buzz, and mako. is a great mid lineup for me.

River: Too finicky. I swear one degree difference in nose angle turned it from a laser straight thing of beauty to a flaring, flailing sack of doo doo.

Tern: I want to love the turn. I have had some of my longest drives ever with a 172 e* but the combination of speed 12 width of the rim and the super shallowness of the rim causes some serious release issues. I need to thank it though because it has made me go back to all speed 11 max d drivers and it has helped my scores.