• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your Nemidisc?

The Tensor. I wanted to like it, I wanted to rock the MVP combo mids, but it was nowhere near as predictable for me as I need an overstable midrange to be. I think I have decently smooth form, but even on such throws I would semi-regularly produce way too much turn on the thing, with a much later fade than I wanted. I tried to get to know it for a few months and had some nice shots with it, but it was never consistent for me from one throw to the next. Just a few throws of the Suspect told me I needed to look elsewhere.

The d challenger felt like absolute garbage in my hand when i had to putt with one for a round. Ugh.

Last edited:
The Buzzz. For me those things drop like there is a lead weight hidden in the flight plate. When they came out I had a buddy who SWORE it would kick Rocs out of my bag. I can throw a Roc 75' farther than a Buzzz. To me, a Buzzz is just this side of worthless.

I also cant throw a buzz consistently. I love the wasp so instead of a buzz I carry a new and a beat wasp.

Every champ or opto or z disc I have ever used.

Just don,t fly right until they get some sweet use on em.

I can't throw a Roc consistently to save my life. I don't know what it is, but the rim on the Roc just doesn't feel right to me.

Awesome name, I'm gonna change my name to that! Haha

But yeah, firebirds don't flick for me like they do the pros... :sadface:

The Buzzz. Fortunately I borrowed one from a friend for a week, so I didn't lose any money.
I know many DGers like flat tops, but those flat discs do not work for me. I like me a dome.

I guess mien is the Rhino. People kept telling me how great it was, but when i picked one up i couldn't throw it for anything. Flew like a brick.

was it a new stamp?
every opto i have thrown has almost uncontrollable glide
the new stamp ones did dump out at first

It's the ion for me. It just doesn't feel right in my hand. The curved inner rim throws me off and keeps me from being comfortable with the disc. It flew as well as my wizards even with grip issues, but I couldn't get over the feel.

ROC for me as well. All the awesome guys in my area carry 100 of them but they have never clicked for me. No matter the mold. I bought a roc3 a few months back to try again now that im a better player but hated it as well. I just can't get the release points down with ROCS for some reason.

Latest posts