• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

My vote goes to my Innova Valkyries.

When I first started this was my first disc that I really learned to get distance on.Over the years I still keep one in my bag and switch them out when one of them get too beat in.

I can turn down the power to get a nice clean soft hyzer.Throw it with the nose up with power to get that straight shot over obstacles.I can throw it low with hyzer and power and watch it flip and go straight for those low ceiling shots.I can roll it.I can Throw it with Anyhyzer and get that really sweet anhyzer shot that lands flat.

This is just one of them.

My newest one is my Innova Vulcan.I don't know what it is about this disc,but I can bomb this thing with exceptional control.I've been able to hit some 450ft shots with it.I can throw some mean hyzers with it too.It's just a killer disc.

So mine are the Innova Vulcan and Innova Valkyrie.

S-Line FD Jackal. I can throw this thing dead straight 320 with a control grip, which is pretty good for me. Great for uphills and the extra glide helps me when I'm in tight woods where it's hard to get a shot off. Surprised it's not more popular.

I would say a DX Aviar Putt and Approach... but just for fun, how about a good ol' DX Stingray. I friend of mine hates when I throw them so I'd love to have my name on one.

And a question for you great dye guys out there... Did you ever consider dyeing a disc to look like it was your own signature disc. That would be sweet! If you have, and you have pics, that would be cool to see.

Nice idea for a thread to the op, btw.

Latest posts