• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your favorite midrange and why?!

walkersfriend-sd

Bogey Member
Mine would be the innova star gator because it is very predictable in wind and always comes back. Feel free to post pics of your discs too!

KC Pro Roc. It has great grip and is nice and stable. There will always be multiples in my bag.

my most useful is buzzz but my favorite is a comet. that disc can do some great stuff when you get it figured out. its just fun as hell to throw.

uvdolphin.jpg

The dolphin. It is an understable floating discs with a unique rim. very easy to turn over and very noob friendly...this one changes color in the sun :)

I have this one to throw
DSCN2882.jpg

i'm still smitten with my star mako because it's the most versatile disc in my bag; you can drive, approach, putt with it; throw hyzers, annys, turnover shots. i have discs that do some of those things better than the mako but if need be i could play with just the mako more comfortably than any other disc i have; and i've yet to find a disc that fits my game better.

Fuse for all the reasons listed above with the exception that I don't putt with a Fuse. But I probably could. The Fuse will simple hold whatever line you put on it, and glide forever.

Roc. A couple variations fill any mid slot I need, while keeping a consistent feel instead of adjusting to different molds. I do like other mids..Core and Fuse. But Roc is my favorite.

The cryztal or z buzzz and everyone thats thrown one knows why i like it.

-My favorite's the Buzzz. I love the way they fly and how consistent they are. They feel great and aren't too domey. I carry three of them. One pretty stable, one straight and one that's pretty flippy. Love them all.

-Runner up is the stingray. I love how this disc can be used for just about everything. Hyzer flips, rollers, long annys, straight shots. They're also a great disc for beginners. Not so great in the wind, but on a calm day, I reach for this disc a good bit. I can really back off of it and throw some accurate, consistant shots.

Latest posts