• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your favorite putter?

What's Your Favorite Putter?

• APX

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Aviar

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Banger

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Blowfly/Gumbputt

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Challenger

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Focus

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Magnet

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Rattler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Wizard

Votes: 29 25.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Banger cause I use it, but I was thinking about swapping. Why is the wizard liked by so many?

huge fan of super soft plastics for my putter, i have a soft magnet but my main putter is a stupid soft wizard with a grateful dead stamp and IMO was probably my best disc purchase ever

vibram

My favorite is definitely the fairly new Vibram V.P. which i wouldn't be surprised to see on a list like this a year from now. Very similar to the wizard in my opinion and i believe many people would agree. The wizard was my main putter till i tried the V.P. Oh and the blowflly is a great disc but haven't putt with it for a few years now and its now my number one approach disc.

My favorite is definitely the fairly new Vibram V.P. which i wouldn't be surprised to see on a list like this a year from now. Very similar to the wizard in my opinion and i believe many people would agree. The wizard was my main putter till i tried the V.P. Oh and the blowflly is a great disc but haven't putt with it for a few years now and its now my number one approach disc.

The VP is in ROUND 3 of this poll, you can vote for it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.