• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who else is excited for the latest Ridge Roller?

Yes that's about the right time frame. I'm going to bust ass to get these out ASAP if I have to stay up all night I will. I will get you on the list. If anything changes just lmk. You will not be disappointed man. Thanks email me RidgeRoller@ yahoo.com so I can get your name

The wheels/tires on these appear to be the same as on my delta cart. Where can I get replacements? Do you sell them, Joe?

My new wheels are a bit different then the delta cart wheels. But yes northern tool has the same ones you need

Emoney your bag has come in and will be at the Utah show on display. pics next week. Waiting on the frame yet

Great! Please be gentle lol. What is the estimated time on the frame arrival? Thx for the quick email responses and updates. Really appreciated

So you are taking peoples cart bags to a show then shipping them off once frames come in?! :confused:

I hope they get the "display" pricing.

Of course they will get a discount if they wish to keep that bag or they will get a new bag. I just like to update my customers and let them know things are Rollin. :)

new website guys www.ridgeroller.com I will be posting a bunch of new pictures from the outdoor retailers show I attended last week.. also posted the new bag colors and a few frame colors.. I will have more pics when the frames and bags arrive...check it out

I also just received news that the frames are being packed for shipping and will be here in 6 days or less.. cant wait to get building!!! thanks guys lets Roll!!

Yes it is!!! frames are ready to Roll just need the bags and the disc racks to ship. Should be today or tomorrow. Start shipping before Labor Day is my goal. I just can't wait until people can see and feel these bad boys :)

Should have mine soon. Should a new thread be started with reviews and pics for this new production version once i recieve it? I say yes, but not sure what ppl think

I say yes to a new thread specific to the new production version. I don't get mine until the week of the 14th is my guess but I will surely chime in as it is my first DG specific cart.

Ok i will do that then and take lots of pics. I really think if this "rolling" bag segment is marketed right it could really take off.

Once he has the fixed axle version of the cart, I think that makes it even more attractive to future owners.

Forgot to mention if you do a video, have your current bag filled as normal. Unload that into the RR to show the room you have remaining in the RR. I'll be carrying only 15 discs and a small cooler and other misc items.

The fixed axle version is available. It's $40 less than the quick-release. I don't see myself needing or even wanting to take it on and off too much, so decided to save the $40. I got a cart, bag, and rack shipped after tax for $309. Can't beat that.

I saw DG Gunns is making a custom bag for the RR. Anyone know who the person who is getting it made? I'll be very interested to follow that. If I could design my own bag, that would pretty cool, depending on the price of course.