• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who has the most courses within 25 miles?

Only 10 in my 25 mile radius

But

One is rated 4.5
Four rated 4
Three rated 3.5

Great courses and a great DG community makes the smaller number worth it.

12 for 92555 and I have played 11 of them, but I have made arrangements to play the last one on June 22nd. So close.

Only 4. Though one is within 30 feet.

Oddly, no 18-hole courses. A 26-hole, 20-hole (actually, 23), 12-hole, and 9-holer. We're no slaves to tradition.

zip code 45245 has 30 courses within the search results, but you didn't specify: one of those is extinct, one is an old layout (so, extinct), and one is a temporary course. But then, a new one is opening in the next month. I've played them all despite starting disc golf just last September (well, I'll be playing tournaments on the temp and the new course by August, anyway). Oh, and 14 of them are rated 2.5 or higher...

I have none in my zip code.
There are 8 with in 25 miles, but some are on the other side of a river so get it takes an hour and a half to get to them.

I have 1 18 holer, 1 9 holer, and 1 3 holer that I can get to in 30 minutes.

Mine Round Lake, IL--60073--42 courses
Lombard, IL 60148--54 courses. Every time we ran an event there the event filled all 20 holes with 5 somes both days. Right in the middle of all the Chicago scenes.

reppin it up at the dirty NR, you know the 54017...always classy

coming in with a solid 12 courses, two of which are not open to the public (not even for p2p)