• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who is going to 2012 Bowling Green Am Championships.

5th trip - Previously two in Intermediate (I was really a Rec player at the time) & two in Adv Masters. I want a little revenge on the tech center course that destroyed me last year.

Being that I'm going to be playing everything else this year (with the exception of am worlds) as MA2, I hope to cash in MA1 at the BG AMs.

o.k. so realisticly my goil is to win ma3. I just didnt want to take all the hope away from you Job.

I camped my first year at the KOA (directly across the street from Griffin). It was really nice and easy. All except for the 30 degrees that it got down to at night. I have stayed in a hotel ever since. It's worth the extra $20 for a warm shower and a bed.

very fun tourney played it a few times and had a blast every time.... some very fun courses and it gets very windy.... (hints the name Blowing Green!!)

who won advanced last year??

I'm going for the first time this year. Just waiting for next week's update to see how close I get to the Advanced threshold. If I play Advanced, I'd like to finish in the top third of the field, but if I stick with Intermediate, I expect to be near the top, period.

The tournament website is awful, you'd think they would have the 5 minutes required to put together a less seizure inducing, actually informative site.

Reservations have been made. We are staying at super 8 again this year. I thought it was very central to the courses. Maybe 10 minutes from any of the rec courses. Right across the street from the Corvette museum. And also on the interstate. Might try to get down to Nashville this year. Just depends on how us geezers feel after the first three rounds. The hotel was $70 a night including taxes. That was with pdga discount. It was better than my aaa rebate.