• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who is going to 2012 Bowling Green Am Championships.

We're trying to decide whether to camp or spring for a hotel, might wait a bit to see what the weather is looking like.

Let me tell you that I would make that decision quickly. The hotels were all booked up early last year. They asked me what event I was attending. I guess there is a few different things going on in BG that weekend.

Camping at that time of year would not thrill me, especially considering how crazy the weather's been this winter. Anyone know of cheap motels or alternative lodging for 4?

played in 2006 and this will be me 2nd year. not sure if i want to play int or rec. just want to have fun and get away. last year i played disc golf a total of 12 rounds all year so

Who to watch?

Who are the guys to watch for?

Advanced...

Advanced Masters...

Rec ....

Inter ....

We have a group of Advanced Masters thinking about making the trip and out of the three of us coming I think two would be in the top 10.

The last 2 years in a row I've played BG Ams (skipped last yr), at least one or two courses had 6" to 10" high grass....and it detracts from the experience bigtime.

If someone can show that *all* the courses (all the way down to the least 'important' course) has freshly-cut grass a week before, I will make a point to play. Otherwise, will have to continue to find another event.

All the courses I played last year were pristene. If you decide not to attend its o.k. The 600 who do will have a blast.

Who are the guys to watch for?

Advanced...
Daniel Allgeier

Advanced Masters...
Mike Bose

Rec ....
Gonnagal and jaybob

Inter ....

We have a group of Advanced Masters thinking about making the trip and out of the three of us coming I think two would be in the top 10.

I don't know anyone playing intermediate.

The last 2 years in a row I've played BG Ams (skipped last yr), at least one or two courses had 6" to 10" high grass....and it detracts from the experience bigtime.

If someone can show that *all* the courses (all the way down to the least 'important' course) has freshly-cut grass a week before, I will make a point to play. Otherwise, will have to continue to find another event.

COOL STORY BRO

I threw some rollers at BG Ams last year and the only place where I feel the grass was not suitably cut was at Keriakes. At the bottom of the park holes 3 long, 5, 7, 11 and 18 all had fairly long grass. Everywhere else was gorgeous.

Also, Daniel Allgeier: 924 Rated AM1 player? This must be you. If not I would like to place a bet, with you, against this Daniel Allgeier, on principle.

Latest posts