• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

who is sick of "frolf punks" ruining "disc golfers" reputations?

Poop...hahaha....you should spray paint Toilet paper over it.

5127192541_0e9666d374.jpg

Okay, here's my serious answer.

If you are experiencing vandals at your local course, call the police and let them know what's going on. They will increase patrols and watch for the frolf punks. Pretty soon, the frolf punks will get discouraged and find a new course to frolf and punk.

case closed.

Okay, here's my serious answer.

If you are experiencing vandals at your local course, call the police and let them know what's going on. They will increase patrols and watch for the frolf punks. Pretty soon, the frolf punks will get discouraged and find a new course to frolf and punk.

case closed.

Yeah, but then it would start all over someplace else. :(

good thing frolf punks is usually they are losing their discs and only putting a first name and possibly some artwork on the disc. 7-8 dx discs at pias is like a new star disc.

how many times do i have to tell you guys????

bring out a kimber or something similar with .22 cb's loaded, inflict a couple non life-threatening flesh wounds, and everyone's happy!

Here they keep shattering the plexi-glass covers over the tee signs, and tagging them. They're nice Houck signs too. I don't know who makes me more angry, the punks that damage stuff, or the idots with their baseball teams that decide to practice around the baskets on a DEDICATED disc golf course, and not move when you ask them to. My boys were off of school today, so mom took them to play, and they had to skip holes 1 and 9 because the baseball teems decided to practice on the fairways.

I would have told them to move, but my wife wasn't sure if she could/should. The last time nobody on the teams spoke english and I couldn't get them to understand. We don't play disc golf on your baseball diamonds when you want to play.

vegan ray was funny. and the cherry one was from earlier today.

I was waiting for a friend of mine @ Northwestway in indy. i watched this group of guys teeing off,about 8 of them in a group. one guy was throwing a nerf football and one guy was throwing a can of beans. most of them had only one disc. Hole #1 they all threw at the same time and played closest to the hole. I just shook my head.

how many times do i have to tell you guys????

bring out a kimber or something similar with .22 cb's loaded, inflict a couple non life-threatening flesh wounds, and everyone's happy!
Ha hilarious! That's what the law would be if clint eastwood was president.

I just noticed some newthreads in the landfill that I was suprised were in there, also a few that snuck in before I ever read them (like Cherries)

I am going to be checking the landfill more often.

As for the .22's I like your style, but the last thing discers need is a turf war and more guns at the parks.