• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Your best disc "discovery" of 2016.

all of them, i just started ;)

but seriously, the Teebird and TL are where I need to be right now, I can throw them longer than a lot of higher speed drivers

No discs, but we just bought my wife a newer/lightly used GB Simian bag.
That thing is sweet!!!
I have many friends with the older versions, and it didn't really jive with me, but the newer versions are perfect.
I am really working hard at resisting to buy myself one for casual rounds.

The Prodigy M4 & A1 top my 2016 list.

I always thought overstable putt & approach discs lacked high speed stability, then Prodigy created the A1. It's like they read my dream journal! The M4 is my new favorite mold for narrow wooded fairways.

Really liked the Phase. It feels really nice and has the bomber overatabilty that you can really count on.

I bought a GStar Teebird without having any expectations only to find that it's the best flying Teebird I've thrown so far. It got good HSS, gentle LSS and great glide. It's surprisingly HSS actually, it flies straighter in a head wind than my Champ Teebird. Not exactly an OS disc, it's just very straight flying overall. It combines great controlability and easy speed 7 distance. Super awesome disc

Found an escape in champion like plastic, I could probably just be happy with that disc, a buzzz and a challenger and never need any other discs ever again.

Banshee. It's a great headwind driver for my arm speed, and it powers down beautifully for utility upshots. Just this morning I used it to park a FH spike hyzer from a lie that would've been hopeless in my pre-Banshee days.

They are fun discs, but not in my main bag.

Believe it or not but I also own early Ions, Vectors and Volts.

Fanatics are annoying anywhere though (not saying you are).

Just razzin ya a little on the MVP thing. Lots of "fanatics" when MVP was still pretty new to the scene, I agree, but not anymore. Chalk it up to the novelty element.

Discraft's new driver offerings like the Heat, Undertaker and Thrasher have been fantastic!

Underworld for sure. Been looking for this disc for a good decade.