• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

I'm so frustrated. I lost my perfectly beat 11x champion firebird a few days ago. I've been beating it in to this point (from new) for roughly 4-5 years. It has made a lot of amazing approaches and shots for me. I'll never forget it. I hope it finds an owner that will actually throw it regularly, (or one that will call my # thats on the rim!)

I get that they are super flat.
It kinda feels like a Flick.
I was just wondering if it's a limited run, special release, etc.

random question.. can you get normal firebirds in pro or just FL's? dont mind looking for them if they are oop and only did a few runs but was thinking most if not all pro firebirds are actually FL's. I love my champ firebirds but was hoping to find a nice pro that wouldnt be as beefy.. i could prob do with dx but really like pro plastic.. not looking for the beautiful/expensive "candy" pro.. just good ol cheap grippy pro :)

random question.. can you get normal firebirds in pro or just FL's? dont mind looking for them if they are oop and only did a few runs but was thinking most if not all pro firebirds are actually FL's. I love my champ firebirds but was hoping to find a nice pro that wouldnt be as beefy.. i could prob do with dx but really like pro plastic.. not looking for the beautiful/expensive "candy" pro.. just good ol cheap grippy pro :)

I am pretty sure they are all FL. I have a bunch of them. I will check and see if some of the older ones are F.

^^^ gotcha.. still pretty beefy? im sure at my arm speed they would prob still be plenty overstable.. need to try and scoop me a couple in the upper 160's and see how they fly .. thanks for checking for me E!

^^^ gotcha.. still pretty beefy? im sure at my arm speed they would prob still be plenty overstable.. need to try and scoop me a couple in the upper 160's and see how they fly .. thanks for checking for me E!

They are not that beefy really. I love them but when I throw them and people ask what that was they are very surprised to hear it was a Firebird.

I like them because they will hold whatever line you put them on for the first 75% of the flight and then fight out hard at the very end. I can flip them over into a headwind though. If I were you and wanted a beefy one, try to find one in max weight.

I think it is a great disc but I carry 11x Champ FBs and CE FB's for super beefy shots. They are kinda like a Overstable TeeBird IMO, really straight with heavy fade at the end.

flat firebirds are great for throwing reverse shots. u can get some sick lines around trees with that shot.

oh yeah i love my flat pearly firebirds .. and to be honest i prob dont "really" need a less stable firebird but do like me some pro plastic lol ... one of the reasons i have been wanting to snag some x-predators but i guess testing an OOP disc isnt a great idea

oh yeah i love my flat pearly firebirds .. and to be honest i prob dont "really" need a less stable firebird but do like me some pro plastic lol ... one of the reasons i have been wanting to snag some x-predators but i guess testing an OOP disc isnt a great idea

I love the feel of Pro as well. I have been stacking Pro FB's if you want to try one maybe we could work a trade. Let me know...

yeah sure thing brotha.. you dont happen to have any 170ish or under do ya?

I think so I will check. The one in my bag that I don't think I would trade is a 170g. I think I have some more 170s at home. I will let you know.

cool no rush brotha just shoot me a pm if you find any and im sure we can work something out :hfive:

Best FH disc made to date. Need a hard turn left or right, FIREBIRD!

I've just recently started experimenting with some pearly 11x Firebirds!:D

My 2 favorite Firebirds EVER.

93268_g.jpg

93269_g.jpg

Just need to convince booter to sell me his pink MaceMan Pearl Pro and I'll have the sickest set ever.