• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR's Discraft Pipe Dreams

What would you like to see new from Discraft in '09?

• >1.7 driver

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • < 1.6 driver

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • mid-range

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • putter

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • models in different plastics

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • bring back an old model

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • more 150 class

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • glow discs

Votes: 29 16.6%

• Total voters
Gotta agree with Mixed Bag.

Avenger SS isn't just for newbies. It can really work well for lower powered players... you know... the old guys who kick your butt because you drove 400 feet and offline into the schule and took a 4 and they drove 300 feet into the middle of the fairway, parked their upshot and took a 3... :wink:

GTless Banger and more Halloween Buzzes.

ESP Cyclone( used a D last week that had great lines)

The avenger SS is the longset turnover disc I throw. IT's like a flippier roadrunner for me. I also like it alot for 60-70% type of throws.

I found the cryztal and flx versions to be a little more HSS, but those never made the cut for some reason.

on a side note wouldnt it be funny if this Mike guy didnt even work for discraft and just started a profile to fuck with us and announce a bunch of fake stuff :lol: great idea actually...........coming soon Innova Jesse! who will let you all know about the new speed 17 disc and our plans to bring back CE and scrap the roc mold

SkaBob said:
Jesse B 707 said:
"My form is FAR better than yours" sorry thats WAY different than saying "I have the best form ever" one makes you look like a liar and one like a dick, sorry to confuse the 2 :wink:

Hey I'm used to people thinking I'm a dick,I don't mind 8)

Jesse B 707 said:
on a side note wouldnt it be funny if this Mike guy didnt even work for discraft and just started a profile to fuck with us and announce a bunch of fake stuff

heh that's actually what I figured it was when I saw the thread...I guess we'll see in a few days if those announcements were true!
:lol: good answer! im pretty much on your side about the A-ss too, they do suck but i think they have a good place in some players bags as a kind of "my first distance driver" kind of disc, i know thats when i liked em (when my BH was just getting to 340 or so) but i probly could have been getting better results with something like a RR

and on the Discraft Mike thing, doesnt Sun King usually have new Discraft releases up for presale like 2 weeks before they come out?? it's a little fishy :?

I take everything on player's profiles with a grain of salt. It's not like they are allowed to actually say anything bad about a disc.

Also I think we need to not get so worked up about the A-SS.

This is a thread that Discraft has created to ask us what changes we want to see in their product lines. Can we please not ruin this golden opportunity by arguing about the usefulness of certain discs?!?!?
I'm gonna be ticked if Discraft discounts the value of this site's input because some of us are acting like children.
I'm not pointing fingers, just politley asking y'all to move your Avenger SS "discussion" to another thread.

Now that we have that craziness out of the way (I apologize for the thread drift) how about those new Discraft discs? I've always wondered why they haven't made any of the putter molds in straight ESP (not FLX.)
Wish list:
Regular production ESP Comets
X-Force (super stoked about the new d's)
A fairway driver/s comparable to an Eagle-x or Teebird
Regular production ESP Venoms
ESP Drone?
Thanks for allowing us all to give input directly to Discraft!

Jesse B 707 said:
id also like to see something along the lines of the X2 released. esp Cyclone could be a winner too. also you guys need more understable mids :wink:

X2 released in all plastics!

accept for FLX because that stuff is like....yeah, no, not happening.

My Whishes:

a discraft TeeBird/Eagle (not tracker)
ESP Talon
most important: Keep continue making ESP Zones!!!
Z or ESP Drone
ESP Storm
ESP Xtreme
normal production ESP Venoms
Bring back the old Z Wasp! (the overstable ones)

For those looking for a fairway driver like the Teebird, the Pro-D/Suregrip Tusnamis are pretty hot for that...If those get released in regular production, they'd be worth picking up.

For anyone curious, I have a stack of 5 or so max weight ones that I'll rarely throw (I prefer the 150 class ones).

I'm gonna leave the whole schlamazel on the last few pages lie aside from saying that if someone ever thought that they were OK to come to the course and physically assault me because of something I said on the internet, I'd be sure to write them after I put them in jail.

Wanted to say how great the Z comets are and the new colors for soft magnets are just great. Look forward to seeing what new products come out.

Would love to see ESP Comets & ESP Drones as a regular production discs.

Now that black udder mentions it, I had a suggestion about the Soft Magnet.

The really soft ones are kinda neat and all, but it's exceedingly hard to find any in the stiffer Soft plastic (the kind of plastic the Soft APX is run in, and that older Soft Mangets were run in). It'd be nice for the Magnet throwers to be able to find firmer ones, rather than just the floppy as jell-o ones. Could call the newer ones "Super Soft Magnets"...

Latest posts