• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR's Discraft Pipe Dreams

What would you like to see new from Discraft in '09?

• >1.7 driver

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • < 1.6 driver

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • mid-range

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • putter

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • models in different plastics

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • bring back an old model

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • more 150 class

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • glow discs

Votes: 29 16.6%

• Total voters
Guys, we need to keep it civil in the thread. The Mods have already gotten reports on the flame war that's been going on for the past day. I'm a moderator who's always erred on the side of minimal interference, and I think there's a lot of good information here, but you need to realize that through the actions and words of a few that you are trampling all over the image of the DGR community.

I don't want people to point fingers, to say who started what. I just want it to stop, or this thread will be flipped to locked quicker than my 5 year old dx Roc.

A Pro-D Avenger may be interesting, if the plastic is indeed a better blend. What I really want is some D Predators.

marmoset said:
e-mail from Discraft said:
The statements are true. We are currently running a new D plastic in Surge, Force, and Zone to be released in the next week. Thank you for all your support on the discussion boards.

Thank You
MikeWagner
General Manager
Discraft Inc.
:lol: i was sure we'd been pranked

Any more flame wars int his thread, and I'll nuke it.

I would hate to get rid of a thread that does have some useful info, because of people being pig headed and not letting stuff go.

Thank you.

Hey, does anybody know the deal with the Nebula? It was approved, but I've never seen anything about an actual production run of it. Was it approved simply so all the folks who got one at the Ace Race can throw it in sanctioned events with no plans to actually produce it?

man i cant wait to get my hands on a D Force, if these work out id be able to drop my bosses and just go D and Z Force :mrgreen:

Fritz said:

Doesn't this forum software support deleting individual posts in threads? That way the thread could still be useful for those that would like some direct discourse with Discraft...

I can't wait to get my hands in a D Avenger. I love them in X so hopefully D will be even better for me.

I may try a D Avenger SS too but I'm not a fan if then in the ESP and FLX so far (I just can't control them)

Also fritz: like bob said, can't you just delete posts? I'd hate to see a company rep come here to, give us news in new disc's fat are coming out only to have his thread deleted because a few people are arguing.

Later
gremlin

SkaBob said:
Fritz said:

Doesn't this forum software support deleting individual posts in threads? That way the thread could still be useful for those that would like some direct discourse with Discraft...

Yup :) and it was handled.

Working Stiff said:
Hey, does anybody know the deal with the Nebula? It was approved, but I've never seen anything about an actual production run of it. Was it approved simply so all the folks who got one at the Ace Race can throw it in sanctioned events with no plans to actually produce it?

Check this out...http://www.discgolfassoc.com/discgolf-equipment/discs/images/09-thumb/DGA_ProLine20090206aftershock-light.jpg

They feel awful similar and look awful similar......and fly awful similar.....

Now, as far as discs I'd like to see......Since you answered my prayers and made Pro D Avengers and Forces....

FLX BANGER GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you say GRIPPY?????????

Z Meteor!!!!!!

Z Trackers that fly like the '05 Players Cup run, not like the "mini Pred" production ones.

Bring back the XTREME!!!!!!!!!

BTW--It seems crazy that Discraft has not made a Challenger in regular ESP.

getting away from the old discs in different plastic. are there going to be any new molds being introduced in the near future?