• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania PD2 - CHAOS

That's a sweet looking stamp. Wish I could have it in S or C. The Ps are alright, but they aren't as stable as I had hoped.

My C plastic isn't holding up super great. It already had significant scuffs and some chunks taken out. Not huge chuncks, but noticeable. The stability hasn't really changed though.

Got my P-PD2 today. I was surprised by how flat the wing is, I was expecting something concave/x-wing-ish. I probably won't get a chance to throw until the weekend.Stupid short winter days

Wabbajack said:
a stamp involving a skull? *snore*

Better than one with some idiot zombie looking thing like the craze. I want more stamps from them like the Freak.

I've got one of those.....but I need em a little lighter. I don't throw anything that heavy. I'm hoping for some in the 170-172 range.

Timko said:
I was hoping for more reviews from our more southern testers, but IDK how cold/snowy it is out. I don't really play in that kind of weather anymore :(.

I apologize. I tweaked my throwing wrist around New Year's day, so I had to take a couple weeks off...This was so hard for me I had to avoid DGR :lol: . I'm back now though, and the wrist is 100% good.

I've thrown my C-DD2 a lot more than my P simply because it feels a hole in my bag where the P overlaps with my Flows (at least after a couple of tree hits it will). Every time I throw my C it really feels like a S-PD with a higher cruising speed...In other words it has a micro amount of high speed turn and a very consistent fade. I've thrown it in enough wind and messed around with turning it out of my to say that it is more predictable in it's stability than overstable versions of Destroyers/Bosses/Xcals are.

I usually prefer stiff and domey champ plastic, but for the stability that the PD2 has I really like it in the gummier plastic. I agree with Dave though, it's not as durable as stiffer blends and I've gotten quite a few scuffs on mine already.

So I'm sorry for the delay in testing...I'll be throwing it a lot now and I'm sure I'll chime in some more soon.

yea I agree with the durability on the c. I let my friend throw my c on a rocky course and it's taken a beating. Scuffs and a few chips here n there. The stability hasn't changed though. Still beefy

Thanks for the reviews guys. We just got 7" of snow last night, and I'm not hardcore enough to play in that weather. Even though my wrist has healed from my December fall, I'm still waiting to test :(.

@ latitude - very similar in terms of flight for me. But I think a few times I was able to get my pink force a little further because it wasn't as overstable as my orange cpd2. Not far off though. I have a beefier orange force that I think my cpd2 is closer to in stability.

My PD2 is not more overstable than a good force. They are about the same. I get a bit more d with the pd2

booter said:
december fall? I think the truth is that you were posing for your avatar and you got carried away chris . Heh

Lol. I fell in the middle of December during a glow round and sprained my right wrist pretty badly. I wanted to give it at least a month before throwing seriously again, and I think the lay-off really helped it heal. Now if I could just get something done about this record snow fall we just had...