• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Eagle Enthusiasm

I got a couple green and blue circle stamps like the ones in 88weeks' pic above. They crush the wind, with huge dumping fade. I could see one staying in the overstable fairway driver slot for a very very long time in their sweet jolly launcher plastic.

Firebird a bit too long and want a smaller more controllable rim, try a circle $tamp eagle:)

I'd like to discuss a specific wing variation of eagles. We have the X & the L but in the CE runs exist a wing that falls somewhere in between. Both of my 1st or early 2nd run CE eagles have this wing and not surprisingly, their flight path stability falls right between my X's and L's. I heard somewhere in the depths of DGCR a while back that this was another way(besides the E being marked outside of the "areola")to tell you had a 1st/early 2nd run CE Eagle.

Can anyone confirm or refute this theory?

Went ahead and ordered 2 more blue circle stamps to go with my 2 reds from the first run of circles.

Have these latter runs softened up at all, or are they still real stiff? Either way, I'm happy. Nothing better than a good eagle, and these circle stamps are great fliers, if a little biffy. Haven't worn one in yet, but I look forward to it.

Are regular champ eagles being run in jolly launcher, I want to stock pile these overstable eagles before they change. But I don't want to buy them at $17 bucks a pop plus shipping even if they do look sexy with the circle stamp.

Are regular champ eagles being run in jolly launcher, I want to stock pile these overstable eagles before they change. But I don't want to buy them at $17 bucks a pop plus shipping even if they do look sexy with the circle stamp.

I have not seen any JL normal production Eagles. And even then, I am fairly certain that circle stamp blend is different than your average JL. A lot more stiff and molds up more overstable. Though someone please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I have not seen any JL normal production Eagles. And even then, I am fairly certain that circle stamp blend is different than your average JL. A lot more stiff and molds up more overstable. Though someone please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
So how much of a gap is there between these and a Champ Banshee?

I'm not sure about the comparison to a Banshee, but I'm finally starting to break in a circle champ Eagle, and I can get a nice level and straight flight out of it now before the fade kicks in.

I recently got an early 12x/late 11x eagle from my buddy (disc was dyed/wiped x-out stamp so don't know for sure) to go with my 11x and star and it is in this crazy gummy/grippy plastic. Feels almost like the Prodigy stuff but even more grip to it. Anyone else experience a similar plastic type?

I agree that CE Eagles have a hybrid X/L mold, it's pretty sweet. Mine goes super straight then fade.
What plastic do you all like the best for eagles? specifically 12x, 11x, CAL, etc? are the flight # champ eagles any good? never liked those flight #'s....lol

Hope this has not been asked, but what's the difference between one that says "12x" and "Twelve Time"?

Hope this has not been asked, but what's the difference between one that says "12x" and "Twelve Time"?

Nothing except the year they came out.... I believe. I could be wrong. But I do know the 12xs are the newer runs. I think the twelve times were pre 2012.