• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Glow CPDs. They're alive.

I can't wait to get mine. From that description, it sounds like they'll be a nice replacement for the 3rd run I lost in WV. My first will be getting bathed in fuschia and taken to the course first thing.

Indeed. The green stamps look pretty sweet in the pics too. I still took the gamble and went for the shiny colors.

I was told only 300 were stamped and at the shop and possibly 1000 were molded total.

So very limited qty for the eo. I imagine more might get stamped or theyll just wait for another tourney.

These will only be available via cfr as well.

this is the worst time ever to not have any cashflow for discs....

I really want a couple but the shipping is what's stopping me. If someone want to go in on an order together...

Lol, I don't buy plus molds because it makes it hard to get rid of the disc if needed. I personally don't hate them, I feel I can put more onto the disc without fear of griplocking the piss out of it lol. Now that I've been playing a bit longer, that's not really an issue anymore. Also, I don't throw any innova except gazelles and my shark :D

Anyone whos still wondering

These are NON PLUS MOLD, firm, mild dome
How many times does this need to be repeated?

:wall::wall:

Shipping eventually calms down. I ordered a lot, and shipping was just over 15.

Last edited:
Went in with a friend and got 3 coming my way. Can't wait to see how these fly. Got 2 171-173 and a 175

Funny how everyone hates the Innova + molds but love the exact same thing on on Lat64 discs. I actually don't mind it on the deeper cavities.

The Lat molds never came any other way. If you're used to throwing a TeeBird and buy a TeeBird+, you'll know you don't have anywhere near the same mold.