• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Katana

dgdave said:
Too bad that the Masters finally got a pretty kick ass stamp on a Katana

the stamp change is probably in part to the new location of the Masters. new location = new artist

Echo/Cup #67 and 68 are here, plenty poppy top, same PLH as the Japan Open Pro (or about 1mm lower than my 2nd run Champtana PLH).

As a dome measure, you can lay a ruler 'almost flat' across the top 5.5cm of the Echo Cups, 6cm of the J Open Pro, and 11cm for the 2nd Champ.

Scale side note; my Pro and one Echo are accurately marked 172, my 169 Champ and 170 Echo are also actually 172 on my scale.

Got two First Run Katana's today, and while I barely had time to do some field testing I'm really liking the extra D I'm getting. I hit a house on my 2nd throw and caused part of their deck to break upon impact. Thank goodness no one was home so I was able to grab my disc and run off. I normally throw between 350-375, but I was reaching 400-425 without any problem whatsoever. I'm going to go to do some more field testing tomorrow and Friday, but I'm thinking this is a keeper.

JHBlader86 said:
I hit a house on my 2nd throw and caused part of their deck to break upon impact. Thank goodness no one was home so I was able to grab my disc and run off.

That's classic signature fodder.

Timko said:
JHBlader86 said:
I hit a house on my 2nd throw and caused part of their deck to break upon impact. Thank goodness no one was home so I was able to grab my disc and run off.

That's classic signature fodder.

What do you mean??

Timko said:
I will say your sig cracks me up though.
while we're drifting this beeatch off..

Timko... Your rank... my iPhone thinks it can dial it. :lol:

I was dorkily stoked to see those numbers appear as a hyperlink
dorkily disappointed soon after

how did yall like the new lost episode?

my sister totally called locke being the smoke monster like 6 months ago

I like how they mixed Back to the Future rules with Fringe rules. Interested to see how those reconcile.

Smoke Monster Locke vs Dead Jacob is awesome .. good call on man-in-black=smoke=Locke, but was hinted pretty hard

Hulu still owes me the last 20m of ep2. Has that jungle yakuza gang been seen before? wtf lol

Latest posts