• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Katana

Hmmm. I'm still getting a "we're switching servers" message when I check on my phone. Oh well. I got mine in time on dgv. I just wanted blems instead og regular champs.

i talk to them on the phone earlier? And the site is up. New you couldnt go without one

uh dgdave have you ever tried to use a computer to order from a website rather than a stinkin' telephone?

Jeronimo said:
Yikes, I just went a little overboard with my order...
:lol: calm down, they will come out in regular production.....how many will you need before then? :wink: hopefully it doesnt fly like a helios or QK (shitty) cuz those are what comes to mind when i think warp speed flippy driver

Jesse B 707 said:
Jeronimo said:
Yikes, I just went a little overboard with my order...
:lol: calm down, they will come out in regular production.....how many will you need before then? :wink: hopefully it doesnt fly like a helios or QK (shitty) cuz those are what comes to mind when i think warp speed flippy driver

While what you say is true, these japan open transition runs tend to have some retarded value to them on the eBay circuit. Which i'm hoping to capitalize on if I am unimpressed with said kah tah nah

Get ready to get all boned up disc collectors and ebay artists... kantana release numbers: http://www.japanopen.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=171

This is way too much hype. I'll wait and see what y'all think after actually throwing the disc. I would much rather this disc had a flight comparable to a Valkyrie than the Sidewinder.

dgdave said:
Herodisc is still telling me its offline
It seems like we are the only two having that problem. Well, I guess I'll manage with the Pros I bought from DGV.

These probably are being hyped too much, but I ended up buy 2 champs when I got up this morning. I tried getting on the Hero site when I got to work about 40 minutes later, and it's down again.

gretagun said:
These probably are being hyped too much, but I ended up buy 2 champs when I got up this morning.

I will not be suprised to see the Buy/Sell/Trade section get overtaken by Katanas in the next couple of weeks :twisted:

I don't think its all that hyped. Its new and there's a limited stamp. No big claims for it except its easy to throw for lower powered players.

dgdave said:
I don't think its all that hyped. Its new and there's a limited stamp. No big claims for it except its easy to throw for lower powered players.

I bought one just because the stamp was awesome.

TeamTollandDG said:
dgdave said:

I bought one just because the stamp was awesome.

ditto, mine is probably just going to be a wall hanger.

Latest posts