• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that came after someone gave you a P volt-- your posts before that were not as volt=tb friendly if I remember correctly.... specially PRE proton volts but I could careless and was just giving you a hard time lol. So you really don't think Ions and anodes are magical?! ohhh sowwie.

I just love getting you haters riled up.. #Fanboi4eva

and if you don't think some companies have molds which were seriously just an experiment or accident then you must have never heard of Innova.

and if you don't think some companies have molds which were seriously just an experiment or accident then you must have never heard of Innova.

What's your point? Wasn't MVP founded by a couple guys that experimented with adding weights to the rim of a wizard? How is that different? Welcome to the world of R&D.

One last fanboi4lyfe point: MVP has designed and produced molds which are competing with and being compared to some of the most sought after/highly regarded of all molds in all of disc golf(buzz, roc, tb, fb, wizard) which all have been around for YEARS and now those same historic companies are looking at what MVP is doing for their new ideas.... ( cough: atlas/nova)

Not too bad for 2 brothers. Ill happily support their work like a fanboi all day and night. They deserve it.

What's your point? Wasn't MVP founded by a couple guys that experimented with adding weights to the rim of a wizard? How is that different? Welcome to the world of R&D.

over your head I guess-- you don't have to reply to EVERYTHING I post you know that? take some meds bro'

Great rebuttal.

so does an ION look like a wizard with weights on it? No... That kind of experimenting is in design and part of R&D, yes you are right.

I am talking about hey lets take this top of this disc and stick it with this one.. then give it flight numbers like this but it actually flies like crap.

Teedevil is just ONE example.. who the hell DESIGNED the run which had like Vulcan tops and destroyer bottoms or something stupid and flew like a xcal. No one designed that POS b/c it would have never hit production if they knew it would fly like junk.

Everytime I think about trying an MVP mold, I just check this thread and boom, the urge is gone!

I personally haven't had much experience with anything other than Innova & Discraft. So I really can't have an opinion on, "which" is better than??

It kind of reminds me of Apple vs Microsoft lol.

I personally haven't had much experience with anything other than Innova & Discraft. So I really can't have an opinion on, "which" is better than?????

It kind of reminds me of Apple vs Microsoft lol.

Apple vs Microsoft is like Innova vs Discraft

MVP is like Linux.

MVP is like Linux.

The problem is, just like those OSs, you'll never get reliable info from a fanboy.

oneup, they're good discs and worth trying out. I prefer the Ion to the Anode (I think putters were still the recent topic), but I've been using a fusion judge for driving more recently. And putt with eraser voodoos. So there's your frame of reference.

If it wasn't for fanboys then brands wouldn't be much of a marketing point, like they are today.

Nothing wrong with supporting, promoting and selling a product you love to use-- its what makes good companies great and their products desired... so to have fanboys is a great thing specially in a world full of haters. I back these brothers products to the fullest b/c I care about what they are doing as a company and want them to succeed. I am soooooooo evil.

MVP is like Linux.

Lol true. :) I forgot about Linux

Raoul,

Welcome to the site :) The link you posted requires registration so a lot of people may not be able to see it.

Awesome thanks for the info :)

If it wasn't for fanboys then brands wouldn't be much of a marketing point, like they are today.

Nothing wrong with supporting, promoting and selling a product you love to use-- its what makes good companies great and their products desired... so to have fanboys is a great thing specially in a world full of haters. I back these brothers products to the fullest b/c I care about what they are doing as a company and want them to succeed. I am soooooooo evil.

I can agree with this. We all tend to gravitate to one thing more than the other. It is human nature :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts